the thread about nothing...

so...been sorta vegan for a bit.
I want a cheese burger. just one cheese burger.
I can feel and taste every sensation that goes along with eating a cheese burger. I can see it in my head in slow mo.
its crazy.

that and I miss sushi. and I haven't had a milk shake in a min.
:frown:

its all good until you end up in a room or near a restaurant or street with a familiar food smell.

just be vegan + meat

A kung fu student asks his teacher,
"master, why does my ability not improve? I'm always defeated"

and the master, pensive and forever patient answeres.......
"My dear pupil, have you seen the gulls flying by the setting sun and their wings seeming like flames?"

"Yes, my master, I have."

"And a waterfall, spilling mightly over the stones without taking anything out of its proper place?"

"Yes, my master, I have witnessed it."

"And the moon, when it touches the calm water to reflect all its enormous beauty?"

"Yes, my master, I have also seen this marvelous phenomenon."

"That is the problem. You keep watching all this s*** instead of training."

so...been sorta vegan for a bit.
I want a cheese burger. just one cheese burger.
I can feel and taste every sensation that goes along with eating a cheese burger. I can see it in my head in slow mo.
its crazy.

that and I miss sushi. and I haven't had a milk shake in a min.
:frown:

its all good until you end up in a room or near a restaurant or street with a familiar food smell.

Burger isn't worth it. Sushi is worth it. My girl is a vegetarian and i joke with here that i could be a pescitarian (sp? only fish and eggs and milk still) but i would miss chicken wings. That would be the one thing that i would crave. Not a steak...or a burger...good wings....can't replicate that for me

Watching Desus & Mero Live tonight
YERRRRRRRR!

honestly my fav show right now...only one that routinely makes me laugh, that and John Oliver but def a different type of show.

Got that KC hitter :smokin

E8EDFD2B-BEE4-45B0-B3CA-E6FD25BBEA0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom