the thread about nothing...

C25939E0-5744-42C9-B8CF-B91479951FA2.jpeg
Here are the 2003 SB’s I picked up a last week. Tossed them in the washer and came out pretty good. Going to need some mink oil spray to get the color solid again. Not bad for the $6 I spent, the zoom air insoles are still good too.

Last edited:
Do you guys ever just sit beside a woman at a Starbucks and talk to them? I see girls sit by themselves at tables of four and I'm thinking maybe they lonely and I could shoot my shot. Tinder is not doing it for me and it's cuffing season soon
Body language and a good opener...
If you don't have any of that in your arsenal....good luck

C25939E0-5744-42C9-B8CF-B91479951FA2.jpeg
Here are the 2003 SB’s I picked up a last week. Tossed them in the washer and came out pretty good. Going to need some mink oil spray to get the color solid again. Not bad for the $6 I spent, the zoom air insoles are still good too.

I wonder if I throw my fogs in the washer machine they’ll come out that clean.

I'm gonna ask if I can sit there and ask her what she recommend because I've never bought something at Starbucks before. Make some small talk and build on that. I'm not ready to be direct

Sounds good to me. Just be confident (that’s my only advice).

I wonder if I throw my fogs in the washer machine they’ll come out that clean.
You could just get a plastic bucket from Walmart and dunk it in cold water/soap. Let them sit for 10 minutes and then start wiping them gently with a soft rag to get them all soapy. Once done you can soak it in water to remove the soap and let them dry outside.

Back
Top Bottom