the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif
Lol this gif.

My parents applied for low income housing at this new spot and got it. Paying $1,600 a month for a 1 bedroom instead of the market rate of$4,500 a month
$4500, I don't think this is with section 8? Because as far as I know there is a limit on the voucher and it depends on area, but can't be anywhere near that much.

Y'all should think about moving. $1600 a month in Texas will get a you a high rise condo easy.
As ****ed up as it may sound, I think people who can't comfortably afford to live in the Bay Area need to move. Place is way too overpopulated and people are just scraping by and struggling for what? Relocate to an area that is within your means.

I guess its easier said than done. I'm grew up a military brat so I'm extra numb to the idea. Hell, we just packed up and came to Houston one day.

That was happening to me too. I just enabled push notifications and checked the box for an alert when a watched thread is posted in. I think that might fix the issue.
Weird. Mine been on. Let’s see if it’s still happening today.

Hate how a lot of basketball players are not inclusive of others. We all love the game why do guys feel the need to put other players down? This is bullying. The guys talking aren't even good either which is the funny thing
The other side of game the is psychological. Good or not, if you can get in someone's head and mess up their game, you've won.

Sigh, it's Monday.

Decided I may have to find another barber. $32 for a simple fade and a trim

Who dat in you're avy? :nerd:
that seems to be the going rate now. last haircut I got prior to the one from a week ago was 35 bucks out in the burbs.

drove to the city this time where there are hands i know I can trust, rate was still 30. but I still tipped buddy 5 cuz he had me looking righteous.

gone are the days of the 15 dollar fade, 2p plus beard.

Back
Top Bottom