the thread about nothing...

These joints look like they have 2 wears at the most. Even the insoles are white/clean. Can’t beat $11.99 from Goodwill. They had another different pair of boost adidas but I was cool with these.
C7DEC77D-FDFB-4173-B563-B459E733A82A.jpeg

in what context? Both those sound like they'd work.
I know the meaning fits but there was this one word I had in mind. I looked through the thesaurus and can't find it. Not that I need to apply it to anything, but I was stumped. Oh well, I'm sure I will come across it again.

It’s just not very appealing. Doesn’t look like a forum/thread or whatever. Don’t know what makes it unattractive...combination of a lot of things. Sucks...:ohwell:
When reddit changed their design, a lot of people thought the new one sucked so they let people still use the old design with old.reddit.com. I think NT should do something like that. Give us the option to either use the previous design or use this one

When reddit changed their design, a lot of people thought the new one sucked so they let people still use the old design with old.reddit.com. I think NT should do something like that. Give us the option to either use the previous design or use this one
That’s a good idea. We should have the option to choose. This site looks like it’s just trying too hard now. Sometimes simplicity is better.

Back
Top Bottom