the thread about nothing...

Maybe that’s it. I honestly find myself coming straight to tan. Don’t even look at the other threads anymore
Same here or just skim through it quickly and don’t even care as much. Kinda straining on the eyes with this layout too.

#freakyconspiracyTheory

I felt like someone decided to spam NT cause of the new layout design.

Spam the site with movie links and go snitch to the feds that NT is a pirate website to later have NT be taken down for promoting and sharing bootleg movie links..

Usually all defense
Ben Wallace.
J-tek
23da04f931834f5841888876f103832e.jpg

#AllBall
#NoFoul

Last edited:
havent been excited for christmas since i was a youngin but im super stoked this year

Why?

Woke up this morning in a ton of pain. I had surgery 10 days ago and im still hurting. I am suepr paranoid that im going to like break the plate or screws in my collarbone while im sleeping or something and they will have to go back in there to fix it or something. The last thing i want is another surgery. This experience has definitley opened my eyes to "recovery". I think about athletes who have this stuff happen all the time and all i see is like "out 6 weeks" and im like oh they will be back. Not once stopping to think about the day in and day out struggles that are going to happen for that person for that period of time

Why?

Woke up this morning in a ton of pain. I had surgery 10 days ago and im still hurting. I am suepr paranoid that im going to like break the plate or screws in my collarbone while im sleeping or something and they will have to go back in there to fix it or something. The last thing i want is another surgery. This experience has definitley opened my eyes to "recovery". I think about athletes who have this stuff happen all the time and all i see is like "out 6 weeks" and im like oh they will be back. Not once stopping to think about the day in and day out struggles that are going to happen for that person for that period of time
i was paranoid after surgery from rupturing my achilles tendon, always thinking of what if i lose my balance and plant my foot and re rupture it again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom