the thread about nothing...

Before the year's over, imma try to listen to what everyone and their mamas considered the top albums of 2010s. Of course MBDTF, Channel Orange, Random Access Memories, Damn, and what not are up there.

Why?

Woke up this morning in a ton of pain. I had surgery 10 days ago and im still hurting. I am suepr paranoid that im going to like break the plate or screws in my collarbone while im sleeping or something and they will have to go back in there to fix it or something. The last thing i want is another surgery. This experience has definitley opened my eyes to "recovery". I think about athletes who have this stuff happen all the time and all i see is like "out 6 weeks" and im like oh they will be back. Not once stopping to think about the day in and day out struggles that are going to happen for that person for that period of time

I’m going through a knee injury right now and it opened up my eyes too

**** is crazy huh :lol: :lol:

Just got home from my game.
Scored a nice little goal. Made some nice little plays. I Noticed two things. One, I love playing 11 vs 11 more than 7 vs 7. It gives me more liberty to play. Another, I hate playing with my homie. That’s my boy but he NEVER runs for a damn pass. He’ll lose a ball and just stare at the guy run away with it. Lol
But I digress

I don’t remember the words being this small after the site change. Did I hit a button somewhere? How do I get the words bigger? I can barely read this **** fml

61747A68-2194-4AE2-B048-00678A12FC47.png

I did TBT of my friends - out of the 7 pictures of them 4 of them are dead.

It didn’t hit me until this morning. Smh.

I think people at my job are intimidated by my ability to dead people even if I see them everyday...even if I kinda cared. I'm not about to beg someone to be in my life that can't even keep it :emoji_100:. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. RIP

Before the year's over, imma try to listen to what everyone and their mamas considered the top albums of 2010s. Of course MBDTF, Channel Orange, Random Access Memories, Damn, and what not are up there.

You talking about the Pitchfork list? Some of the placement surprised me; like To Pimp a Butterfly over GKMC.

I think I messed up my shoulder playing ball last night. I got caught in a screen but stepped on the screener's foot and we both ended up falling. I landed on my shoulder and now it's sore as hell this morning; very uncomfortable to move it. TGIF

Elaborate please? Not that I've ever been there.
Not my type of place at all, if you like the beach it'll be cool for you. Literally have to drive everywhere. I'm used to places like NYC, SF, Mexico city, you can maneuver easily without a whip. Things are walking distance. I'm just salty at the moment cuz they gave me a speeding ticket for some dumb ****

Not my type of place at all, if you like the beach it'll be cool for you. Literally have to drive everywhere. I'm used to places like NYC, SF, Mexico city, you can maneuver easily without a whip. Things are walking distance. I'm just salty at the moment cuz they gave me a speeding ticket for some dumb ****
Sorry to hear that. But da wiminz are hot tho?

Back
Top Bottom