the thread about nothing...

SF County emailed me 4 referral to be considered in being scheduled for an interview.

Even with my expected job transfer, if I'm offered an interview, I I think I'll schedule one.

This is cool and stressful for me at the same time.
Now you hold all the power :nthat:

Now you hold all the power :nthat:
lol, I guess you could say that.

I've been told that getting a job in SF County is like the place to get into due to the benefits and occasional raises. If they job I'm being referred for pays close to what I would make with this job transfer, I may consider it.

But we'll see.

144A1F8F-5180-4118-BE35-92E10E6F3000.png
A pair of Nike Obama kicks?? KHUFU KHUFU getting the camping gear ready as we speak, he need the whole store :lol:

144A1F8F-5180-4118-BE35-92E10E6F3000.png
A pair of Nike Obama kicks?? KHUFU KHUFU getting the camping gear ready as we speak, he need the whole store :lol:
I know that you may think that you are funny, but this comment was inappropriate and pathetic especially coming from the likes of you.

So here's the question, do all Black people play banjo's and then eat fried chicken?

I know that you may think that you are funny, but this comment was inappropriate and pathetic especially coming from the likes of you.

So here's the question, do all Black people play banjo's and then eat fried chicken?
You’d prefer a trump sneaker?? That’s your mans??

Back
Top Bottom