the thread about nothing...

If I were DWalk or Ninjahood, yes. Both are Black men.
Well that’s the only answer I have to the question you asked and said I disrespected you. You are excited about the kaep sneaker but an Obama sneaker is no good for you. Anyone who wears an Obama sneaker thinks that black people eat chicken and play the banjo??

FF3BBED9-AD6B-464A-B8FF-4C9E6C93C058.gif
1579036650980.gif

Well that’s the only answer I have to the question you asked and said I disrespected you. You are excited about the kaep sneaker but an Obama sneaker is no good for you. Anyone who wears an Obama sneaker thinks that black people eat chicken and play the banjo??
The point is stereotypical judgement. In your attempt at humor, your assumption is in poor taste. You do not know me nor my political affiliations. Kaep is a Black man fighting for the right thing, and given my position in regard to the injustices faced by the Black community, I support him. What you should have done was to ASK what my position would be on a shoe that featured Barack Obama, instead of doing your little river dance routine.

The point is stereotypical judgement. In your attempt at humor, your assumption is in poor taste. You do not know me nor my political affiliations. Kaep is a Black man fighting for the right thing, and given my position in regard to the injustices faced by the Black community, I support him. What you should have done was to ASK what my position would be on a shoe that featured Barack Obama, instead of doing your little river dance routine.
Obama means more then simple political affiliation, you of all people know that. If you think he’s only a democrat or only know him as a politician you’re a piece of ****, especially considering your stances on the black community. Obama is arguably the most important figure in American history

Obama means more then simple political affiliation, you of all people know that. If you think he’s only a democrat or only know him as a politician you’re a piece of ****, especially considering your stances on the black community. Obama is arguably the most important figure in American history
Are you attempting to tell a Black man how he should be or feel politically in America, while being white?

Are you attempting to tell a Black man how he should be or feel politically in America, while being white?
Nope. I’m saying however you feel politically you should appreciate Obama as a man whether you agree with him politically or not. That goes for all Americans not just blacks or whites. He’s a modern day MLK

And really if you don’t like that opinion too bad. Go ahead, twist it in a way that makes me look bad. Don’t worry I’ll tag you when Donald gets a sneaker collab. They’ll be a nice orange CW for you

Nope. I’m saying however you feel politically you should appreciate Obama as a man whether you agree with him politically or not. That goes for all Americans not just blacks or whites. He’s a modern day MLK
So, you are trying to dictate to a Black man, how he should feel about another Black man, while being white in america, correct?

This is rich.

Why don't you tell me what it is like to be Black as well?

So, you are trying to dictate to a Black man, how he should feel about another Black man, while being white in america, correct?

This is rich.

Why don't you tell me what it is like to be Black as well?
Yes I’m commanding you and ordering you around, telling you what you must do.........
Nah I stated my opinion, obviously you are a Trump supporter so you have different views, which while I disagree with them I respect your human right to have your own opinions.

Yes I’m commanding you and ordering you around, telling you what you must do.........
Nah I stated my opinion, obviously you are a Trump supporter so you have different views, which while I disagree with them I respect your human right to have your own opinions.
You cannot possibly be this stupid.

You cannot possibly be this stupid.
I speak the truth. If it sounds stupid it’s a reflection of yourself cuz that’s what you are saying. Now if you’re trolling me and you’re not a trump supporter then you’re wasting time instead of having a productive discussion

I speak the truth. If it sounds stupid it’s a reflection of yourself cuz that’s what you are saying. Now if you’re trolling me and you’re not a trump supporter then you’re wasting time instead of having a productive discussion
tenor[1].gif

Back
Top Bottom