the thread about nothing...

Just got curved out the blue. Feels bad man. Like ****s fine than in an hour she tells me she not looking for anything romantic rn. Wtf did I do
Never know, could be a million reasons, but it's a billion badder biddies out there and some of them won't be with the bs.

OddFrankErne-size_restricted.gif

Anybody have experience using Proactiv skin care products ?
Go to a dermatologist.

If you actually have acne go to a Doctor. If you have a few pimples here and there you can use any generics that aren't too harsh and are good for your skin type (dry vs oily).

But i had acne my whole youth (and still do) and when i finally was on my own health insurance i went to a dermatologist. They put me on a pill and gave me a prescription face wash and night and day cream. For the first time in my life it actually became under control. I still have break outs (and im 32 years old) but it is no where near as bad as it used to be. All the proactive ads are BS for people with real acne

Why do people fall for the scam of Valentine's Day ? It's a waste of money and consumerism bs.

I find women who take this day seriously kind of unattractive. Even though it's not technically their fault, since they've been conditioned by society that material objects = validation and the feeling of being loved.

Bought my girl flowers and some chocolate for valentines day. She bought me beer and chocolate. It is also an excuse to have some bedroom fun.
As long as you keep it in check its not that bad.

But i do agree when you see these over the top jewelry commercials. Like i am not buying my girl a 2 grand necklace just for valentines day.

Edible Arrangements is my goto every Valentines Day

cant go wrong with fruit flowers and all that good stuff

Back
Top Bottom