the thread about nothing...

OMG! Lol son deadass just cooked a full grown Camel 🤣 & that flower at the end was just epic

That dude must cook that often too, That bbq look custom made for it :lol: :wow:

Happy birthday kickvicisous kickvicisous
1586149416698.jpeg

2 meetings down....3 more to go.

Teleworking ain't that nice when you actually can't do or go anywhere...feel like im chained to my computer

also i don't know how but i hope this COVID crisis causes some kind of revolution of sorts. Like how all these giant corporations getting bail outs and most regular people get nothing. Then the media talking like the economy will bounce back and flourish once its over. Like nah...im dont giving my money to these corporations that extort people for everything...then try to make a good PR move by...0% financing during the crisis...or we make masks now....or we will defer your payments (so just pay it back later but like...still pay it back)

Im taking my money and going home. You help everyone but the average person. The game is super obvious now and we have the power now...so i hope people start to ban together and use our influence to force change

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom