the thread about nothing...

Speaking of eyeglasses, I got a pair of reading glasses months ago because my Optometrist recommended it.

So I picked out a pair of oversized rectangle Tom Ford glasses with blue light reflection and everything.

I forgot to take them off when I got to work one day, but I received so many compliments.

It sounds corny, but now I mainly wear these glasses as a fashion accessory LMAO.

tom-ford-black-square-glasses.jpg

IMO the best thing about this pandemic / stay-at-home is all these music experiences that we're getting.. beat battles.. hit battles.. covers.. live stream concerts..

Speaking of eyeglasses, I got a pair of reading glasses months ago because my Optometrist recommended it.

So I picked out a pair of oversized rectangle Tom Ford glasses with blue light reflection and everything.

I forgot to take them off when I got to work one day, but I received so many compliments.

It sounds corny, but now I mainly wear these glasses as a fashion accessory LMAO.

tom-ford-black-square-glasses.jpg
Weird thing is it either makes you look older or younger. Period.
Weird. Had folks take em off and I go Whoa! You are old.

Anyone know anything about TVs? Old Samsung TV red power light is flashing fast and the TV is shutting on and off randomly.

I had this happen for almost a year but I just let it happen as it wasn't as often. Then later the TV started clicking when you tried to turn it on. Replaced couple capacitors and it ran fine for another year. It happened again and I repaired it again but it died quicker. Just bought a new TV as it was at least 10 years old. Just buy a new TV is what I suggest lol

Back
Top Bottom