the thread about nothing...

Just got my cut

1589587296362.gif

Maybe it’s because I don’t get a cut every 2 weeks, but I think the people that decided to buzz their hair off weren’t patient enough

Philly doesn't give a flying F about a lockdown :lol:

Been hearing music blasting and dirt bikes all day. Neighbors are out, grills are smoking, and currently there's very loud fireworks shaking my house.

(Meanwhile, I'm stuck in the crib alone....I'm hating lol)

BMW 530i

What’s the situation with yours? I remember you said you have a Range Rover and they’re refusing to fix a recall for free? That’s messed up, it’s a recall for a reason.

Yea
There was a recall.
Water was getting in from the windshield.
It was 2G’s to replace it even tho it was a recall.
Honestly so over the situation. I haven’t had my car for a month. Hopefully I get it back by next Friday. Already told them to fix it.

Yea
There was a recall.
Water was getting in from the windshield.
It was 2G’s to replace it even tho it was a recall.
Honestly so over the situation. I haven’t had my car for a month. Hopefully I get it back by next Friday. Already told them to fix it.
Sucks man. What was the reason for them to refuse to fix it for free? Might have to take legal actions if they don’t. Hope it’ll work out.

Been off work for the last two months and have to go back on Monday it’s gunna suuuuccckkkkk
they asked if i wanted to come back to work, but i said i wasn't comfortable til the SIP is lifted. i am enjoying the time off, but do miss working at times.

Start knocking on every barbers door. :lol:

some barbershops/salons are still open in my city, but they got their windows covered. you can definitely tell they are open because of the lights :lol: think people doing housecalls

they asked if i wanted to come back to work, but i said i wasn't comfortable til the SIP is lifted. i am enjoying the time off, but do miss working at times.

some barbershops/salons are still open in my city, but they got their windows covered. you can definitely tell they are open because of the lights :lol: think people doing housecalls
The one I went to today have 4 seatings, two by the windows when you first walk in and two farther down. Turned off half the lights and sat me at the chair farthest away from the window. I was the only one there. Wore a mask and he had a mask and gloves on too.

They’re thinking about extending the CARES act for unemployment to January 2021. That’s crazy. Good bye economy or it’s going to take even longer to recover...no one is going to want to go back to work.

not for nothing, a lot of the spiritual vibe chicks got abused when they were younger.
I’ve never seen The Titanic and it’s on right now, should I lock in?
one those u should see at least once, or... u can not see it and use it as a conversation piece. some girl or boy you're interested in (if you're into that) will gladly try to make u watch it.

Back
Top Bottom