the thread about nothing...

My favorite episode.. "Heading for trouble"..
91b4a73e-c3d0-4937-b189-889342a182af-gif.2569343

the DMV episode, the cult episode and when Gina kills his mommas bird 😂

I pray that I am completely wrong about this. But I think maq25060 maq25060 who hasn't signed in for over a month is no longer with us. I don't think anyone who is here regularly would disappear without a trace especially during this lockdown period without much to do. He and I didn't see eye to eye on certain topics, but I never wished ill-will on him. I was getting a sense of hopelessness and depression from his posts, even though he did not openly express it.

Wherever you are, it was great to know you. :frown:

I pray that I am completely wrong about this. But I think maq25060 maq25060 who hasn't signed in for over a month is no longer with us. I don't think anyone who is here regularly would disappear without a trace especially during this lockdown period without much to do. He and I didn't see eye to eye on certain topics, but I never wished ill-will on him. I was getting a sense of hopelessness and depression from his posts, even though he did not openly express it.

Anybody knows him outside of here? I remember him. :frown:

bendover bendover , dude you have to be careful eating that stuff in general let alone before a long run! Good thing you made it through:emoji_fire::emoji_thumbsup:

Don’t want to be caught out here like this :lol:
1590634429699.gif

His mother passed away from the virus, no?
I’d understand him not posting for a while.

I think you’re thinking about zmaqbool zmaqbool . Hope he’s doing alright too.

Oh wow, my mistake. I get their names confused because of the ‘maq’ in their username. I’m sorry fellas.

Now that I think back, Freaky is right in not having seen him post in a while here or other sections. I hope he’s okay.

do you guys have secrets that you will keep all the way to the grave? secrets that absolutely no one can know not even significant other, family, or best friend?

Remember that guy I told ya I think is cheating on the Nike run app.
I’m sooooo sure he cheating bruh 😂
He just posted a 6.5 mile run right now.
I KNOW! He can’t run no damn 6.5 😂
All good man, he’s only cheating himself. You’re the one who’s gonna lap his *** if there’s ever an official competition.

Are you going to confront him?
It’ll be the first jogging drive-by slap in recorded history :lol:

besides him not posting, what makes you think he passed? Hope its not true....

Back
Top Bottom