the thread about nothing...

Wow
A bunch of consignment shops in LA got hit
Flightclub
Round 2
Rif LA
I left out of town around 2pm before it all happened. Not excited to go back later tonight. Especially if they’re enforcing curfew at 8pm

2020 is a great time to familiarize oneself with keyboard shortcuts.

1590942606133.png

We were discussing Billie Eilish earlier in this thread, not only is she holding mass back, she also kind of gets “it”.

Well even if you are Anti-Flight Club. The sad part is they have insurance to cover their losses, but the regular folks who handed over their shoes for consignment do not.
When you hand over your things for consignment I'm positive insurance will have them covered. Consignment insurance is definitely a thing, especially here in America where ppl sue for damn near everything.

Dude got dragged.

Looks like they came in with the mindset to rob the trucker, if so, that's an act of terrorism. I hate to see anybody get hurt but when the opposition has a better defense & gives you a taste of your own medicine...don't cry foul. Looting an innocent truck driver is not ok. The group of looters and esp. the one who got pinned put themselves in the position to get hurt.

I swear I hate how certain folks down South use the word "SCARY." (No I am NOT claiming it is NEW or that people JUST started doing it)

The word is SCARED

easy there one touch diabetic, you don't want NO SMOKE!
I'll spike your sugar levels, with a simple keystroke.

I hope you are aware that Diabetes affects millions of people. Especially Latino and African American community. Something to think about when your washing down your sour cream topped burger with high fructose Brisk Ice tea.

Back
Top Bottom