the thread about nothing...

BB was expensive. Think it was like $5 each for a 3-day rental. Fuh that! We always stuck to the local video stores.

I don’t remember it being that expensive but it probably did towards the end of their run. I did both mom/pop stores and BB, some Hollywood video too. It would depend on the video games and selection of harder to find movies.

Never rented from Blockbuster. I think there was a smaller franchise called "Hollywood Video" or something. Long story short only went there once to rent a movie for my HS class. I was like 4 months shy of 18 but they let me slide to sign up for a membership.

Looking for some black/red shoes but do not want Jordans. 0]

Dada's?
DADA CDUBBZ HI Tmbl099S Brb Black Red Men Sz 7.5 New Rare - $99.99 ...

Never rented from Blockbuster. I think there was a smaller franchise called "Hollywood Video" or something. Long story short only went there once to rent a movie for my HS class. I was like 4 months shy of 18 but they let me slide to sign up for a membership.
There was also a "West Coast Video" which oddly enough we had in Chicago. Also in the Mid West was a pharmacy store called Phar Mor (Like a CVS/Walgreens) where you could rent movies for under a buck. Saw a lot of my horror flicks from there. The small video store rental shop I grew up with is still open and been there since the 80's. Dude ain't never goin away lol.

I don’t remember it being that expensive but it probably did towards the end of their run. I did both mom/pop stores and BB, some Hollywood video too. It would depend on the video games and selection of harder to find movies.

Towards the end of their run, it was down to like $2 or $3. Only good thing about BB was they had a lot of copies of the popular rentals.

Towards the end of their run, it was down to like $2 or $3. Only good thing about BB was they had a lot of copies of the popular rentals.
Ahh yeah, I remember they’d do that. It would be a full wall of Kill Bill DVD’s. I still kinda miss going to a rental spot but I have so many dvds and video games I could probably make my own little rental section in my place.

Back
Top Bottom