the thread about nothing...

I saw a lot of RIP Ruth Bader Ginsburg post on IG.
Either a lot of people are really into politics and I’m not or they capping.
i never heard of her before in my life till today

I knew about her through jr. high and high school history class. Plus, there are a few references made on the Simpsons. You probably just forgot about some school sessions but it’s all good. I don’t expect someone to retain 100 percent of what they were taught in school. It was so long ago for many of us.

I shared this story two years ago and for some reason it popped up in my head just now. :rofl:
Storytime
A group of friends went out one night. One of the guys let's call him Richard, called for a fancy town car to take everyone home. Richard knew most of this group for 7 years, they went to college for 4 years and remained friends after. Richard was going after one of the ladies in the group who is new, let's refer to her as Ashley. In the car, Richard insisted that Ashley gets dropped off first. So the car got to Ashley's place. Ashley exited the car and walked to her building. Richard instructed the driver to make a turn on the corner and stop there. Everyone else in the car was wondering what is going on. Richard told everyone to get out of the car and he paid the driver. Then Richard exited the car and told everyone to figure out a way to go home.

Finished the Tyson interview. Tysons knowledge on conquerers is absolutely amazing. Dude schooled the hell outta me. He's like that history teacher that talks about history and makes it interesting. He went off on a lesson for a good min. Still salty that this is the 2nd interview and Joe still hasn't brought up Mike's pigeons :smh:

Time stamped at the conversation about Conquerers :emoji_fire:

tenor.gif

Finished the Tyson interview. Tysons knowledge on conquerers is absolutely amazing. Dude schooled the hell outta me. He's like that history teacher that talks about history and makes it interesting. He went off on a lesson for a good min. Still salty that this is the 2nd interview and Joe still hasn't brought up Mike's pigeons :smh:

Time stamped at the conversation about Conquerers :emoji_fire:

Good watch..

Back
Top Bottom