the thread about nothing...

At work and they got news on, CNN, and it just reaffirmed my belief that I would wreck Sara Sidner. I don’t know what it is, but she does it for me. I need help Fam.

this is funny
1601478759970.jpeg

Thanks man! I don’t think these trucks go for much unless they’re in the original package and what model it is. I’m guessing they average about $5-$10 shipped depending on the condition. Still, for me they’re awesome to find in the wild. I have fond memories of getting them in my Happy Meal and playing in the backseat of my parents 1967 Mercury Cougar on our way to the beach :lol: :emoji_thumbsup:
It's always nice & heartwarming to find something that has fond memories attached to em. Can't put a price tag on that. Damn your parents had one dope ride there man! They still got it?

How many of yall had the megazord figures that had mini power rangers in them from McDonald's when the first power rangers movie came out?

It's always nice & heartwarming to find something that has fond memories attached to em. Can't put a price tag on that. Damn your parents had one dope ride there man! They still got it?

Exactly. The best part was it was only $1 and made me feel good. I used to love my dad’s car. That thing had chrome Cragar wheels, dual side door exhaust, headers, traction bars and lifted rear end suspension. This was back in the mid 80s so mostly poor people drove 60’s gas guzzlers. It didn’t have that cool factor until a few years later when collectors started snapping them up. I remember there was a time when one of his buddies wanted to trade his 1968 Dodge Charger for my dad’s car but he didn’t like the Chargers’ red paint :lol: We got a second car (1980 Ford Granada) and would you believe my dad ended up giving away the car because he didn’t feel like changing the brakes? Would’ve taken care of that baby:angry::frown:

How many of yall had the megazord figures that had mini power rangers in them from McDonald's when the first power rangers movie came out?

I remember my bro and sis getting the figures of the Rangers themselves in a happy meal but they weren’t the robots. Those joints were from 1995/96 I think.

Speaking of Power Rangers....found this og 1994 Frisbee just now in the original package at the thrift store. I passed on this one because it was $6.
EFC26CC6-1B95-4162-A5AC-FC4BFDF9B323.jpeg

....but I couldn’t help myself and got this one instead :lol: It was $1.99 so why not? This one is from 1993.
1D384186-9789-4936-83B6-0AD7E1839A48.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom