the thread about nothing...

source.gif

Rikishi done went through some gimmick changes during '90s WWF! At least it resulted in a WWE Hall Of Fame slot. 😆👍

I remember him starting out with the Headshrinkers in the early '90s. Cool island savage gimmick though. 👍
Fatu1.jpg
Fatu2.jpg

It went to 💩 when he transitioned from a savage who didn't talk to an urban guy wearing colorful baggy clothes trying to "Make A Difference" in the mid-'90s. 🙄👎🗑🚽
Anyone recall the 2 Samoan street dudes in suits who always came out in the audience to watch his matches and persuade him to join? It also caused him to lose matches being distracted by them. I think they were later known as The Samoan Gangster Party in ECW in 1996.
Fatu3.jpg
Fatu4.jpg
Fatu6.jpg

Perhaps it went to bigger 💩 when he became The Sultan in the late '90s, a mute heel managed by Bob Backlund & The Iron Sheik. 😆🙄👎🗑🚽
Sultan1.jpg
Sultan2.jpg
Sultan3.jpg
Sultan4.jpg

Which one was worse to y'all? Inner City Fatu in 1996 or The Sultan in 1997? Please be real about it.

I can't believe this man reached the apex of his career when he became Rikishi in 1999! He was over despite not being talkative. All he did was dye his hair and dress up like a bootleg sumo wrestler exposing his butt that should have had "WIDE LOAD" written across it! He lasted until the 2000s and now makes sporadic appearances in WWE as Rikishi. 😆🤮👍
Rikishi1.jpg

It was awesome how his journey went from a cool start, to 💩 show with 2 stupid a%$ gimmicks, then the apex of his career.

I've been watching the Karate Kid franchise in cycles on both IFC channels today because there ain't 💩 on TV. 😆

The Karate Kid was a cool '80s movie that will forever endure in the annals of movie history. A decent coming of age movie. But they went overkill with sequels in Part II & Part III.

The fourth one was so bad they hardly show reruns of it. It's like they try not to acknowledge it. I don't think people forgot Hilary Swank was the main protagonist who replaced Ralph Macchio in The Next Karate Kid. Even Pat Morita reprising his role as Mr. Miyagi couldn't salvage that movie.

Any of y'all remember the token brother in Cobra Kai in The Karate Kid? The same brother who played the gay Black dude in the Revenge Of The Nerds movies? 😆

can you go to a regular barber with your hair all napped out like this or is this just a celeb barber thing? I feel like my barber would point at the exit and say “hell Naw. Go run a comb and brush through your **** first and come back.”

can you go to a regular barber with your hair all napped out like this or is this just a celeb barber thing? I feel like my barber would point at the exit and say “hell Naw. Go run a comb and brush through your **** first and come back.”
That’s a bougie barber to get mad at his job 🤣

:lol:

as I kid I took pride my dog could never be fooled by a fake throw. We’d play fetch at the park and other dogs would look stupid, and he would outrun them all to the ball every time too. He was a mut that had the Rottweiler colorway. Great dog

I don’t know if Ricky still posts on here. But I saw this on my Facebook memories from years ago and he was right at that time and is still right now on that one, only things it’s been way more than 7 years for me now.

89DCE688-33C6-4204-9333-0DC0A3ABA369.jpeg

I don’t know if Ricky still posts on here. But I saw this on my Facebook memories from years ago and he was right at that time and is still right now on that one, only things it’s been way more than 7 years for me now.

89DCE688-33C6-4204-9333-0DC0A3ABA369.jpeg

i was thinking about this kinda thing yesterday and was gonna make a thread about it. What’s the longest span you guys have gone from smashing a chick you used to smash? Like let’s say you smashed in HS or in your early 20’s, didn’t see her for like 10 years and smashed again.

anybody have experiences like that? Like I wonder how different it would be that long of a time span. I wonder if the nasty freak I used to smash would even do it for me anymore in that regard. Like she prolly has like 3 kids now. Vageen prolly hangs like sleeve of wizard.

Back
Top Bottom