the thread about nothing...

Nate was stressed out and has not enough boxing experience. Being a world class athlete does not mean you can fight, and it definitely doesn't mean you can take a punch in the face.

MOST people would fold after a punch to the face when you are not used to the feeling.

Like @maq25060 said, he should not have been in the ring.

I'm happy i didn't stay up for this. Watched the fights this morning and slept like a baby :lol:
Okay maybe I missed something, since when has Jake Paul been a professional or even amateur boxer? I thought he was just a YouTube guy who pissed people off. I was under the impression Nate was fighting a regular joe. I cant see a professional athlete getting put to sleep by a guy off the street

Okay maybe I missed something, since when has Jake Paul been a professional or even amateur boxer? I thought he was just a YouTube guy who pissed people off. I was under the impression Nate was fighting a regular joe. I cant see a professional athlete getting put to sleep by a guy off the street

Found out he had 1 boxing fight in the beginning of year before this one. Also he got some history in wrestling.. was in the Division 1 wrestling team for a year in college

kickvicisous kickvicisous from what i heard he’s been training before his first amateur fight in 2018.

That 2 year headstart on Nate is definitely enough to give him a big advantage in the ring. Plus his size advantage is no joke.

I agree a professional athlete would have a better chance against a random guy off the street with 0 fighting experience. But 2-3 years boxing experience + at least 2 previous fights (even against nobodies) will give you an edge. Nate is the prime example of Tyson’s line “everybody has a plan before they get punched in the face”. He wasn’t ready.

just woke up and its 3pm and school starts at 8 tomorrow im so screwed i feel like **** waking up this late i dont even know what to do im still laying in bed life is hard

Is the Hitler mustache socially acceptable?
tenor.gif

bet, hang in there bro. only a few more weeks left of this semester
thank you, i cant wait to go home for winter break i havent seen my family in 2 months and waking up so late today when sundays are already depressing just had me down bad

Back
Top Bottom