the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif
Underrated Wale project :nthat:
artworks-000101158878-5a3zbb-t500x500.jpg

I'm finally posting this Eazy-E t-shirt I got from Target on Monday morning. It was on sale for $8. Head to your local Target to get some graphic t-shirts like this for $8, the sale ends this Saturday, so hurry up and get one. They have a variety of music artists and other things that's somewhat pop culture. I saw Ice Cube, 2Pac, and The Notorious B.I.G. in addition to Eazy-E. They even had WrestleMania VI! 😆
IMG_4856.JPG
KHUFU KHUFU

:smh: I hate that

Sounds like the type to just let somebody cut you in line but alright man, do you. Imma look out for you when I'm in DC cuz I know I can leave my place at the last minute and you'll help me get to where I need to be on time no matter the traffic conditions.

Car is at fault. If you're gonna be all up in someone else's lane, you better be ready to take off when it's time to go
Watch it in slow motion. The car stopped cuz he saw the truck was moving and if he continued, the driver would get hit instead of his car.

Malls and stores are packed right now. F a virus, gotta get those gifts :smh:
Honestly should’ve prepared earlier, man. Your safety, your family’s safety > Christmas presents. Buy them online and if they get their **** late, so be it.

Honestly should’ve prepared earlier, man. Your safety, your family’s safety > Christmas presents. Buy them online and if they get their **** late, so be it.
I'm not saying I'm getting gifts, my fault. Meant those folks are packing out malls/stores for gifts regardless of a pandemic. Did curbside for everything I needed :smokin

It sucks because gifts actually are delayed this year.
I did online shopping and everything is coming after Christmas :-(

Back
Top Bottom