the thread about nothing...

IMG_0262.PNG

they go on sale. I’ve gotten pairs around 400
if you don’t mind the used route, Grailed would be you best bet.

"The story could have ended very badly ... An employee of a public works company was the victim of a fall of twelve meters Thursday afternoon.
The man was intervening on a vacant lot when he was seized with an urge to defecate. He then positioned himself above a sewer grate, but it gave way dragging him into a fall of twelve meters. The equivalent of a four-story drop.
Warned, police and rescue arrived around 3 p.m. and found the 46-year-old still stuck in the sewers.
Polytrauma, he was taken to hospital but his vital prognosis was not engaged."

Yo, I smoked some Delta 8 last night and I think it gave me an anxiety attack or something. I never felt how I did b4 so idk what it's called. It was multiple versions of my own voice wylin, like 4 or 5 of them. I finally knew what it felt like to have an anxiety mosquito:

I was fine feeling good when I just smoked one, but when I got to about 1.5 :lol: :smh: I finished the 2nd one b/c I'm not a *****, but not being a ***** was such a bad idea :rofl: It was a very terrible experience and decision. I know my limits :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you wanna dabble w/ any kind of psychedelic you shouldn't be reckless about it b/c you aren't your normal state of mind. Luckily this is the worst thing to happen to me. Please read what I said and take it into account. **** was wild.

Back
Top Bottom