the thread about nothing...

On week 3 of my car being at the body shop. They've been waiting for the supplement to be approved by the insurance. They finally sent it last Friday, but the shop told me it was missing some of the labor they requested so they had to submit another one. Rental car bill is already up to almost $800. To make matters worse, when I called to get the 2nd extension, the idiot put through a charge on my card rather than just adding an authorization. Now I got an $823 charge on my card ($200 is a deposit that they give back) even though I still have the car. I went down there on Monday and they said that there's nothing they can do. Told them this is going to start accruing interest because my billing cycle is about to close. All they said was :🤷:

fam, first and foremost, sorry to hear about the car being in the shop and this whole *** ordeal. just a quick question, was your car in an accident and was the other party at fault?

my car was recently involved in an accident where i wasn't at fault and the other party's insurance covered my rental for the two+ weeks my car was in the shop.. but even if i was at fault, my own insurance would've covered my rental (though they'd inevitably recoup the cost by upping my monthly rate)

C0BEB800-94CC-477A-A7A9-4A20DB28F013.jpeg

This was 8 years ago...Lol. Studies were done about this and supposedly people that undergo gender reassignment surgery from male to female have significantly less muscle strength and bone density, not to mention the 2+ years of hormone replacement therapy, so she really had no advantage. Those two fighters were just weak as ****, and Ashlee Evans-Smith was able to knock her out 🤷‍♂️

This was 8 years ago...Lol. Studies were done about this and supposedly people that undergo gender reassignment surgery from male to female have significantly less muscle strength and bone density, not to mention the 2+ years of hormone replacement therapy, so she really had no advantage. Those two fighters were just weak as ****, and Ashlee Evans-Smith was able to knock her out 🤷‍♂️

But was this done on Ashlee Evan's Smith? I ask because this is a grey area that people really have hard stances on. It always fascinates me from an arguments sake. What if she didn't do 2 years of hormone replacement...what if her testosterone levels are dramatically higher than most women. What if her bone density is not depleted.

I ask inquisitively because you can measure these things from man to man and it could be just as big of a difference but i wonder what the % difference is.

Back
Top Bottom