the thread about nothing...

I was today years old when I learned about sending text with Echo.
All of my good morning text have been the middle finger, lol

Used to think they were damn near the same

Now I feel Pepsi tastes better than Coca Cola

Excuse me.gif

Taste is definitely different between both, I no longer drink sodas but when I used to : Coca > Pepsi
Used to like Coca Cola Light Lemon and Coca Vanilla, a great Cola was :

unnamed.jpg
Discovered it thanks to my ex girlfriend, it's very popular in West Indies from what I know, it's even way better than Coca Cola in my opinion

Like :

500x500.jpg over nutella.jpg
I no longer eat anything with sugar except arome-saveur-halal-maggi-flacon-200ml-.jpg and for about 90 % it's no regrets, but still: Patamilka,Kola Champagne, Granola granola.jpg are things I'm missing sometimes... Why anything with sugar has to be so good ? :lol: That's what was great as children, we didn't give a ---- about eating healthy and were eating candies and anything as long as it was good :rofl:

Sometimes good things for us are not natural at all, not drinking alcohol too much and having to sleep is logic, and you can feel easily bad sides of too much of alcohol or of lacking of sleep, but for sugar it's taking more time to realize it's killing us softly...

Taste is definitely different between both, I no longer drink sodas but when I used to : Coca > Pepsi
Used to like Coca Cola Light Lemon and Coca Vanilla, a great Cola was :

unnamed.jpg
Discovered it thanks to my ex girlfriend, it's very popular in West Indies from what I know, it's even way better than Coca Cola in my opinion

Like :

500x500.jpg over nutella.jpg
I no longer eat anything with sugar except arome-saveur-halal-maggi-flacon-200ml-.jpg and for about 90 % it's no regrets, but still: Patamilka,Kola Champagne, Granola granola.jpg are things I'm missing sometimes... Why anything with sugar has to be so good ? :lol: That's what was great as children, we didn't give a ---- about eating healthy and were eating candies and anything as long as it was good :rofl:

Sometimes good things for us are not natural at all, not drinking alcohol too much and having to sleep is logic, and you can feel easily bad sides of too much of alcohol or of lacking of sleep, but for sugar it's taking more time to realize it's killing us softly...
I got the knack for Nutella when I first had it only because the other ones were meh. it was so good considering the other options I had. got to try Milka thru a co-worker and it was good. had a sweet tooth back then til all of a sudden it was that great to eat anymore. for me, it was like eating sugar. I couldn't tolerate milk chocolate anymore. hated the bitter taste of dark chocolate back then and all of a sudden, it became my go-to energy bar. it was more of an acquired taste that I learn to like over time. now I could eat anything chocolate without them being the dark variety or high percentage of cacao. it was like eating coffee for me which I like since I was always a heavy coffee drinker. the benefits that a dark chocolate gives is just a bonus.

I got the knack for Nutella when I first had it only because the other ones were meh. it was so good considering the other options I had. got to try Milka thru a co-worker and it was good. had a sweet tooth back then til all of a sudden it was that great to eat anymore. for me, it was like eating sugar. I couldn't tolerate milk chocolate anymore. hated the bitter taste of dark chocolate back then and all of a sudden, it became my go-to energy bar. it was more of an acquired taste that I learn to like over time. now I could eat anything chocolate without them being the dark variety or high percentage of cacao. it was like eating coffee for me which I like since I was always a heavy coffee drinker. the benefits that a dark chocolate gives is just a bonus.
Yes it could take time to appreciate bitterness, I love dark chocolate, my only problem with it is the darker you go, okay you got less sugar BUT more fat, and I fear both diabetes and cholesterol :lol:
I only drink coffee without sugar, milk or whatever, I buy some rare times some dark chocolate, but when it's not only chocolate but a mix of stuff, I used to prefer chocolate over dark chocolate, don't get me wrong : never white chocolate, I respect myself :rofl: I'm thinking here of cereals I loved even if it's a pain for teeth as they go everywhere between your teeth, but how good they were with cold milk AFTER the cereals in the bowl, gentlemen, come on ! :lol:

cr.jpg cr2.jpg
I'm not even sure if it was or not that brand but still : I discovered them in dark chocolate first and found them delicious, then, maybe a day they haven't my usual cereals at the store, I tried the other ones, and it was even better, it wouldn't be bad if I was more into fruits, vegetables, "good" cereals...

Yes it could take time to appreciate bitterness, I love dark chocolate, my only problem with it is the darker you go, okay you got less sugar BUT more fat, and I fear both diabetes and cholesterol :lol:
I only drink coffee without sugar, milk or whatever, I buy some rare times some dark chocolate, but when it's not only chocolate but a mix of stuff, I used to prefer chocolate over dark chocolate, don't get me wrong : never white chocolate, I respect myself :rofl: I'm thinking here of cereals I loved even if it's a pain for teeth as they go everywhere between your teeth, but how good they were with cold milk AFTER the cereals in the bowl, gentlemen, come on ! :lol:

cr.jpg cr2.jpg
I'm not even sure if it was or not that brand but still : I discovered them in dark chocolate first and found them delicious, then, maybe a day they haven't my usual cereals at the store, I tried the other ones, and it was even better, it wouldn't be bad if I was more into fruits, vegetables, "good" cereals...
interesting. I think we need to read further. I believe Dark chocolate is good for cholesterol and blood pressure. it might be a misread on research. fat though is something I wouldn't worry too much as long as you eat in moderation.

for me, I don't use white sugar anymore. I use brown sugar as a backup and use raw honey mainly for my brewed coffee. I don't drink as much as before because of tremors and headaches. typically 1 mug is enough and sometimes I drink 2 mugs. before it's atleast 3 mugs to 6 mugs. I'm adding some malt milk as well for flavoring. I'm no longer the black coffee drinker as I was as that would cause me more tremors.

Back
Top Bottom