the thread about nothing...

4A80EE16-4991-4700-B005-BD4BA237D6A1.jpeg

there was a discussion here regarding a favorite movie list so I just want to chime in. considering I love movies, I couldn't count how many movies are on that list but I could say that one of the top movies I love is Falling Down. it strucked hard knowing how real the movie is when it comes to society and how people can go bananas. it also showed the existing situation, moral compass, status, etc... it's a serious contemporary movie which I find hilarious, scary and mortifying at the same time.

The nails. Common amongst guitar players.

Oh! Those are my sister’s hands, not mine lol. I had her hold up the t-shirt so I could takes pics.

On a related note, my little nephew is graduating jr. high today and we had a tough time finding grey color dress shoes for him at Marshalls/ROSS. My sis settled on picking up a pair from OfferUp since they’re likely a 1-time use. Anyway, I can’t believe he’s going to enter high school when to me it doesn’t feel that long ago I was changing his diapers. Time flys.

Oh! Those are my sister’s hands, not mine lol. I had her hold up the t-shirt so I could takes pics.

On a related note, my little nephew is graduating jr. high today and we had a tough time finding grey color dress shoes for him at Marshalls/ROSS. My sis settled on picking up a pair from OfferUp since they’re likely a 1-time use. Anyway, I can’t believe he’s going to enter high school when to me it doesn’t feel that long ago I was changing his diapers. Time flys.
Awesome he's able to graduate with his class unlike last year.

That was my other little nephew. Poor guy had a “virtual” graduation from elementary school :smh:
Didn't know you had a nephew graduate last year too. That's gotta be tough to go through virtual classes and a virtual graduation. He'll probably really enjoy his highschool graduation all the more tho.

a went for a walk about a week ago while waiting for my son to finish his martial arts class. while waiting and walking around the block I heard a sudden commotion from behind me, there I saw a group of ducklings running across the street while vehicles were running along as well. a car almost run over some of the ducklings while they ducked under that car. then suddenly, out of nowhere came 2 people jumped in the middle of the street stopping traffic while letting the ducklings pass safely. the mother duck was nowhere to be found at that time, then finally it showed up in the opposite side of the road with a lone duckling. happliy getting reunited afterwards after it crossed the street with the lone chick. basically, the duck almost lost most of it's brood if not for some good people. atleast this event still gives me hope for humanity on how this pandemic showed the awful side of people.

Back
Top Bottom