the thread about nothing...

I passed on them at $100 from the Nike Outlet. They felt like bricks, zero comfort. I kinda regret it but they need to do better with their cushioning.
a great looking shoe that is a pain to wear. I was so close to purchasing the Anthracites, Patent Blacks, the Bulls C/W and the Kobes. never got over the thought that they would cause me some knee pain for long use. also they are tanks and could really last awhile even for outdoors. took me about more than 2 years for my pair to show some bits of wear and tear.

Yes, I feel the same for most of J's I used to have, except these beauties, XX9 are very comfortable but done with fragile materials though
It's crazy but XX9 came with a particular odor I do like, I don't know if it has anything linked with the glue or something else
A oh wow, haven’t seen those in a while. Good colorway too. My favorite factory smelling shoe was the OG black toe XIV :lol: :blush: I think it was the suede they used and even made the shoe box smell, haha.

a great looking shoe that is a pain to wear. I was so close to purchasing the Anthracites, Patent Blacks, the Bulls C/W and the Kobes. never got over the thought that they would cause me some knee pain for long use. also they are tanks and could really last awhile even for outdoors. took me about more than 2 years for my pair to show some bits of wear and tear.
Facts bro, that knee pain wouldn’t take long with this model. I’m pretty sure the originals weren’t that stiff. I have them up there beside the 1’s in uncomfortable.

A oh wow, haven’t seen those in a while. Good colorway too. My favorite factory smelling shoe was the OG black toe XIV :lol: :blush: I think it was the suede they used and even made the shoe box smell, haha.

Facts bro, that knee pain wouldn’t take long with this model. I’m pretty sure the originals weren’t that stiff. I have them up there beside the 1’s in uncomfortable.
I can only wear the 1s for short hours, for casual use.

I can only wear the 1s for short hours, for casual use.
Zero cushioning. These are the type of shoes you add another insole. It’s a shame because they’re not inexpensive shoes.

So surfing is making a debut in the Olympic - dope!
Oooooh. I’m interested in surfing and the BMX competitions. Would be cool to see skateboarding too. Word to California Games
1626922228357.jpeg

I owned it. The only reason I picked it was because it had so many events on one cart. Too bad they were “high score” games and not additional levels. I could never figure out what to do at the end of the BMX run or the surfing event :lol:
Oh **** I remember that! I figured out way later in life you had to stop in a certain spot on the BMX level.

When you start to explain to a colleague you would be able to do what you got to do for her but not at any hours due to work obligations and she doesn't listen to you and starts to complain about her work problems.

Girl I wasn't complaining, just explaining I wouldn't be able to help you at certain hours.

I mean if I got to complain, at least the whole world got to know >> the Internet <<

It's a pain to talk to her because she's very manipulative and nothing is never simple with her

She's my Toby :lol:

Back
Top Bottom