the thread about nothing...

main-qimg-35518070e65a1207af36b487070f2ba5

LoL nothing she does is ever good enough I'm sure

I don't think people believe HALF of the goofy claims they make online.

These internets have become one big, "Look how noble and progressive I am" contest.

A whole lot of moral dishonesty goes on in a LOT of these convos.

I just hate when women play stupid.

Some women will say men are homophobic for NOT sleeping in the bed together

But would turn around and Use men sleeping in bed together as a weapon if they were beefing with a dude that happened to do so. (Sleep in a bed with a dude).

Men and Women are simply different. Yall sleep in the bed together. We don't. Just leave it at that.

How it's a pain "to chase" women when you're single, flirting and all, just got to go straight to the point :lol: and when you're in couple you miss these days because you miss what these days could have been for real if world and women thought like you, but most of them are both hard to get and don't even merit those efforts. So focusing on the other ones : don't want to make efforts either, you're fresh, you know it, I admit you are, here my number, do what you got to do, I have shows that are waiting for me THEM, because at this moment in time nothing is real between us girl and it might never will, and I have no time to waste with this, I need my free time to make enjoyable non necessary stuff, laughing, listening to music, in fact don't you know you're the one the most interested of us ? Come closer...What do you mean it won't be that easy ? Get the #### out here...I love you sweetheart 😂

...and say Kevin Samuels is homosexual because....because.

I always wondered...does Toxic Masculinity have a counterpart?

Toxic Femininity...

" Furthermore, toxic femininity has begun to be highlighted.[ii] Articles point out that females as well as males take in harmful gender stereotypes. Marie Shear said, “Feminism is the radical notion that women are people. ” As Daum[iii] points out, we shouldn’t see women as somehow separate from human foibles. They have adopted sexist behaviors as well. We can acknowledge the power differential between men and women that culture encourages without stripping women of responsibility. "

Internalized Sexism

When women adopt society’s negative views about being female, we call this “internalized sexism.” Eberhardt[iv] identifies sexist behaviors women exhibit that are counter-productive.:

• Mistrusting other women,
  • Believing that women are not as good as men in leadership roles,
  • Valuing men’s opinions more than women’s,
  • Putting men’s needs or wants above their own,
  • Avoiding leadership and authority positions,
  • Insulting men’s parenting capabilities,
  • Holding women more accountable than men for the same behavior.
  • Calling women “girls.”
  • Labeling boys “crybabies” when they are emotional.

WJqnCVvfLc393OeZJcCqg6W-vnhSf3nWVP8dDHLQi6Y.jpg

Anyway -

The post is wild flagrant. :lol:

Some may accuse you of hating women for even posting it.

Last edited:
Man look the only woman you should listen to is YOUR woman. Half listen to the one you trying to get and **** the rest of these ****.

All efforts put some women on Tinder and all to later deceive you without Photoshop and make up...
I prefer natural stuff so no bad surprises, all this cheating...

Man look the only woman you should listen to is YOUR woman. Half listen to the one you trying to get and **** the rest of these ****.
Listen to nobody, do your thing, and don't ever be about one and only woman because it gives too much importance, so as long as you're single, plant seeds and something might grow one day, it also helps to not be needy about one girl, that's better in my opinion. Make a woman important only if you are already with her...

Back
Top Bottom