the thread about nothing...

Great french but recent movie, a father searching for Justice for his daughter, very interesting
And Daniel Auteuil is great in it

010754.jpg

it’s been on my nerves recently, but the word mid…. Like why’s it being used as derogatory term? Why are we criticizing something of the tolerable realm; or setting ourselves up with an outlook with a black and white spectrum? Maybe I just don’t understand how kids are using the term, or maybe I’m looking too into it.

For reals. I have a block list a mile long from fake Amazon, Netflix, Paypal, ebay, etc emails.
:lol: Lol there's so many of them. The Amazon one almost got me. I think it said my account was locked or was about to get blocked for w.e. reason & I told my brother about it & he was like yeah they're all fake nonsense emails. Some days I get a streak of scam calls too. Like I'm talking 6 in a row. Varies from the pre-recorded Chinese lady speaking in Chinese to some dude starting off with "Is the head of the household there?". I used to get scam calls from real people in Pakistan. They know I'm Pakistani because of my last name when they do their homework on who to call & scam in the U.S. After some while I got fed up & decided next time these losers call I'm doing my best gangster accent to talk to them :rofl:& one time answered their call with "Hola, que paso?" lmfao. They were stuck on stupid & haven't called back since. Checkmate :wink:

the only bogus thing I received directly from amazon is billing me monthly for a service that I don't even use nor registered. Amazon can be really shady especially for Prime members. if you aren't careful enough on looking closely at your monthly credit statement, they are taking money from you in small quantities without your knowledge. I got my money back though after I confronted them with it and easily settled the matter. I guess they are aware they got caught with their monkey business. not sure if Amazon will get reprimanded or penalized for that by the trade dept.

on the otherhand, when it comes to spam bogus emails/amazon/orders/parcels, I receive them every now and then. it's annoying as hell as it fills up my emails.
You're absolutely right about Amazon & their shady ways. Def got to keep an eye on the monthly statements. I remember when I did the Prime account trial period It was said to be free for like 30 days. I cancelled it after 30 because my brother already had a Prime account which was unknown to me at the time of my trial. My brother told me they will automatically enroll you even if you say no to them on your online account on the website. And right he was! I got charged for the next month. I called & said I never enrolled after the trial period of 30 days & the rep knew what was up, didn't try to contest it or anything. Got my 1 months $ back lil ****ers that they are

Men, do you agree?

9C60135B-5A6C-49F0-9C67-3855C14E7C01.jpeg
I think when you got what you want (the p####), you're good and don't think about " do women really have some desire for me or whatever ? "
Because you could also feel like if women were desiring you and don't have a satisfying sexual life :lol:
So thinking about how desired we are is pure vanity and ego / or overthinking, while wanting the p#### is just instinctive
Like asking ourselves " am I satisfied with " something, when you're satisfied with something you already know it, if you're asking yourself too many things on one subject it's not always a good thing, keep it simple

Men, do you agree?

9C60135B-5A6C-49F0-9C67-3855C14E7C01.jpeg

Totally agree
I want to know I am the man of your dreams, the creamé de la cream, the center of your universe.
My problem is I like the attention and I get a lot of it from different women. If this theory is correct, then I’d be satisfied with just 1 woman who would make me feel like I am that dude. So yes. Next time I feel that way I’ll most likely get into a relationship with that person 😌😌

Totally agree
I want to know I am the man of your dreams, the creamé de la cream, the center of your universe.
My problem is I like the attention and I get a lot of it from different women. If this theory is correct, then I’d be satisfied with just 1 woman who would make me feel like I am that dude. So yes. Next time I feel that way I’ll most likely get into a relationship with that person 😌😌

F616E617-105D-47B4-96FE-F07986D948D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom