the thread about nothing...

242007092_944304819514446_8325316924215431366_n.jpg

rick ross gifts his son a Wingstop for his 16th birthday.

:lol: :ohwell:
His son already had tattoos before his 16th birthday..

went out yesterday and asked a store employee regarding some specialized photo frames and how much they cost. funny thing is, said employee couldn't understand or speak the same jargon that I was talking about and made me feel like I was some sort of idiot that couldn't understand him. very frustrating and irritating at the same time. I was close to saying, forget it or say you really don't know what I'm talking about right but never entered into that kind of argument. why can't people just ask, I'm sorry I don't know what you mean. let me ask someone else to help you rather than act smug like you know exactly what was happening. people don't need to be all smart and know-it-all, but rather honest and accommodating.

went out yesterday and asked a store employee regarding some specialized photo frames and how much they cost. funny thing is, said employee couldn't understand or speak the same jargon that I was talking about and made me feel like I was some sort of idiot that couldn't understand him. very frustrating and irritating at the same time. I was close to saying, forget it or say you really don't know what I'm talking about right but never entered into that kind of argument. why can't people just ask, I'm sorry I don't know what you mean. let me ask someone else to help you rather than act smug like you know exactly what was happening. people don't need to be all smart and know-it-all, but rather honest and accommodating.
Yes, in a normal conversation we are never affraid to tell the other one we don't know something, but when we do it means people in front of us are toxic, because we never have to feel ashamed for not knowing something. Like when people tell us we know a lot about something, maybe, but maybe you know more than me in other domains, maybe I'm older so I had more time to look into this one, and maybe you study a lot so you have no much time for hobbies while I didn't study a lot at all...
Feel a similar way with someone I talked to yesterday, and when I feel like this it always makes me think about staying attentive about how I talk to people. I'm not gifted when it comes to people but I do admire people who got social intelligence.
Someone that knows more than us in a domain would never be patronizing, but would be just sharing his knowledge, and for this would gain some respect. If you're in a situation you could be a ####### and you don't, it is very appreciated...
Like when we were talking about CR7, from what we know, as obviously we don't know him at all, man acts with a lot of respect. Like Dwayne. Sympathetic celebs. But Beyoncé and all divas I can't stand them :lol:
If a CR7 or a Dwayne could be humble while they could act like #### why does a woman that used to be premium in an old band, I insist on "used to", could be like this ? :rofl:
And how people succeed to admire people like this ? I understand more people who admire Kanye, as he's such in his own world you couldn't even blame it for that :rofl:
It's like a weird friend you have, he's weird but he's your friend, uh.

Pretty sure I just accidentally applied for a job running sex chats on adult websites. Coworker/friend Amy came across a job ad for "chat moderators" and suggested 'hey we should apply for this, sounds like easy money and the company is real.'
I figured sure, what could go wrong? So we apply. Amy then mentions it in our group chat with a bunch of coworkers and one of them replies "uh...you two know that's sex work right? chat moderators is just the euphemism they use"
:smh::lol:

Pretty sure I just accidentally applied for a job running sex chats on adult websites. Coworker/friend Amy came across a job ad for "chat moderators" and suggested 'hey we should apply for this, sounds like easy money and the company is real.'
I figured sure, what could go wrong? So we apply. Amy then mentions it in our group chat with a bunch of coworkers and one of them replies "uh...you two know that's sex work right? chat moderators is just the euphemism they use"
:smh::lol:
I think she knew and she’s messing with you

I think she knew and she’s messing with you
She sent in her resume first, it was at her house. She's considering actually doing it if she gets hired just to see what it's like but as soon as I get a response from this company I'm out :lol:

And, without being misogynist, men, in general, age better than women, women could look great while they're young, but men could acquire some charm with age.
A lot of actors have experienced this, when they're "too young", they not always have the same charisma that they would have later...

Dwayne vs The Rock in the past = Dwayne now wins easily
Beyoncé from DC VS Beyoncé now = the past version wins

31534a31966848bb41aabc7dda7d5cc4.jpg maxresdefault.jpg
unnamed.jpg Grammy-Awards-2021-Beyonce-et-sa-fille-Blue-Ivy-entrent-dans-l-Histoire.jpg

And, without being misogynist, men, in general, age better than women, women could look great while they're young, but men could acquire some charm with age.
A lot of actors have experienced this, when they're "too young", they not always have the same charisma that they would have later...

Dwayne vs The Rock in the past = Dwayne now wins easily
Beyoncé from DC VS Beyoncé now = the past version wins

31534a31966848bb41aabc7dda7d5cc4.jpg maxresdefault.jpg
unnamed.jpg Grammy-Awards-2021-Beyonce-et-sa-fille-Blue-Ivy-entrent-dans-l-Histoire.jpg
I have to agree. not mention that women in general prefer older men. understand why women use their sexuality early to their advantage as sooner or later they would lose it to someone younger and fresh. although there are quite a few exceptions where women are as desirable as when they were younger.

Wasn't expecting our boss' reaction to be that she wants updates from us on what the job running sex chats is like lol
7ce802f2063732cfa6bf9705e3b9e453.png

I have to agree. not mention that women in general prefer older men. understand why women use their sexuality early to their advantage as sooner or later they would lose it to someone younger and fresh. although there are quite a few exceptions where women are as desirable as when they were younger.
I think overall I tend to agree that a man will age a more "gracefully" than a woman.

That said, i just finished up Modern Family. The person who aged best on that show was Juli Bowen easily. Phil and Jay aged pretty roughly. Expected for Jay but was surprised Phil was looking as aged as he was.

Yeah, and to this point, Sofia Vegra looked aged as well and I feel a lot of has to do with what you're saying here.

Back
Top Bottom