the thread about nothing...

Plains-Trains-and-Automobiles-5831cc700d.jpg

Now, Atlanta. Spent too much time in the DC area, 4 years in NYC and as a kid bounced around from Rhode Island to Cali. Glad I got to experience all those places, I’m good anywhere I go.
Been thinking about making that jump to ATL, how are you liking it so far?

Reactions: ace
inuyasha.gif

Oi TAN,

Hope all has been well w/ life, getting sleep, health, jobs, cancer being pegged w/ the leg up, calves being appreciated, etc. Ya know, the good ****. Anyway, it's a good day & Wednesday, so we're winning. I believe was born on a Wednesday as well. Go Wednesdays!

Happy Humpday,

Marik
1637779990673.png

Been thinking about making that jump to ATL, how are you liking it so far?
Great scene in the city, never a dull day of you like to party. Phipps got all the high end fashion. Housing market in the surrounding areas is incredible. Finished basement and 5000 sq ft between $320–500k, got mine for $420. As black folks it’s fire, I work for a firm but might be switching to RevoltTV since they’re setting up shop in the city now. It’s only two sides to Atlanta, you either get money on the north side, or it’s check to check off Simpson, Cascade, Campbellton and them real sides of town on the east, west and south.

Great scene in the city, never a dull day of you like to party. Phipps got all the high end fashion. Housing market in the surrounding areas is incredible. Finished basement and 5000 sq ft between $320–500k, got mine for $420. As black folks it’s fire, I work for a firm but might be switching to RevoltTV since they’re setting up shop in the city now. It’s only two sides to Atlanta, you either get money on the north side, or it’s check to check off Simpson, Cascade, Campbellton and them real sides of town on the east, west and south.
A buddy if mine was telling me the same about north of Atlanta, what's a good city or two when it comes to a normalcy lifestyle?

A buddy if mine was telling me the same about north of Atlanta, what's a good city or two when it comes to a normalcy lifestyle?
Any of the suburbs are fine no matter what side. North side is probably the most diverse imo.

going to a new barber tonight.... original barber left me on read because i didnt schedule an appt in advance for thanksgiving :frown:

Damn, that’s crazy that he’d leave you hanging like that.

Speaking on barbers though, I haven’t seen mine in almost 2 years. Last time was early Feb 2020 and COVID came. I've been cutting my own hair since.

Back
Top Bottom