the thread about nothing...

I think its wild how the all got the same rebuild so they can pretend it’s genetic. We all know it isn’t.
And they have biracial babies that way they got a built in excuse for why none of they kids look like them, like oh they take after their father 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah I miss the Reebok and Adidas eras. Nike doing too much with their jerseys. Also their all star jersey designs have been very lazy
even the Champion made jersey back then is way better than the garbage that Nike offers nowadays. Adidas is great as well as M&N.

I only like Adidas for a specific old school jogging bottom, like only Reebok Classic could interest me, and here again, a very specific one I had around 2005...

While Nike used to have it all to me a very few time ago. Even if I was deceived a lot too, like for recent years Nike Shox R4 which can't beat the pair I rocked around 2010's I think.
I haven't bought Nike stuff since a while, but both Air Max Plus / Air Max 98 sneakers and Aix Max zipped hoodies still got appeal to me.

With a classic straight Levi's 501. And some "man" coat, I mean coats from not expensive brands thad both do the job and are elegant.
Prince of Wales / Houndstooth Coat. Patterns. Or without patterns, black or brown then. Duffle coat, coat, trench. No longer want to spend money for Nike joggers / coats and all.

Also have caps I love, but being very sensitive to cold I'm finishing always wearing the same beanie instead :lol:

Already talked about this in a recent post, but Air Max 98 are really something...
They could be so comfortable for a not so heavy weight too. And their original design permits them to shine even in a classic Triple Black colorway...

EDIT : Some nice shoes as long as Reebok Classics are concerned

nice.jpg

Last edited:
Just tripled my life insurance policy at work today. It's the least I can do for my fam, when I finally peace out my family is gonna have to go thru so much isht. I'm like a clean neat hoarder 😂. Got 25 years worth of shoes, jerseys, hoodies, DVDs, fitted hats, and magazines to go through 😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️.

I always felt a bit sorry for Marbury - there was no way he deserved to be out of the league on his playing ability. Unless there's something I don't know it seemed like he was blackballed for no reason?
Marbury is kinda a cancer imo. Left the Wolves, they kinda got better. Left the Nets, made the Finals twice. Left the Suns, they got hella better. Plus he didn't do squat in NY.

Back
Top Bottom