the thread about nothing...

Some shots of Page AZ from last week. Little community town next to Antelope Canyon.
IMG_20220203_110744.jpg

IMG_20220203_110808.jpg

IMG_20220203_112045.jpg

IMG_20220203_112150.jpg

IMG_20220203_112745.jpg

IMG_20220203_112938.jpg

IMG_20220203_112253.jpg

IMG_20220203_110910.jpg

IMG_20220203_114007.jpg

After meeting so many Native Americans and seeing the reservations along the way from Grand Canyon to Page, seeing this graffiti on this abandoned building hit hard.
IMG_20220203_160934.jpg

Last edited:

My senior year of high school was the 1998/99 season and I don’t recognize what’s on that wall. The Air Max of choice for my final year were these two pictured below. I wasn’t into running shoes but many of my classmates had these exact colorways. I played basketball so I rocked Jordan XIV’s (Black toes) and Reebok Question low (white/navy toe).
1644302207726.jpeg

1644302318069.jpeg

My senior year of high school was the 1998/99 season and I don’t recognize what’s on that wall. The Air Max of choice for my final year were these two pictured below. I wasn’t into running shoes but many of my classmates had these exact colorways. I played basketball so I rocked Jordan XIV’s (Black toes) and Reebok Question low (white/navy toe).
1644302207726.jpeg

1644302318069.jpeg
Nike Air Terra Triax, Nike Air Zoom Citizen, Nike Air Max Tailwind 4, Nike Air International Triax, Nike Air Terra Ketchikan, Nike Air Max Tailwind 2, Nike Air Terra Endeavor, etc.

Make sure it's cash and not crypto
Crypto makes it easier for me, it eliminates the possibility of scamming. My reputation in this kind of business is solid enough to where people are comfortable with my demand that I won't hand over anything until I confirm I received their payment.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the payment standard for social media accounts.
I do accept Paypal sometimes but only if I can certain there won't be any chargeback nonsense.
Generally speaking, I get my BTC payment and then immediately use an associate to exchange my Bitcoin into Paypal with a 10% bonus. I transfer him $1000 in Bitcoin, he sends $1100 to my Paypal account.

“..with a middle man”? I don’t know much about crypto but middlemen aint never been a good thing.
Nah middlemen are a good thing in that kind of business, since you're usually dealing with shady people. I know a couple solid middlemen who do transactions well above $10k regularly with a flawless reputation. In this hypothetical scenario, I would give the account info to the middleman and he holds onto it until I confirm to him that the customer's payment has arrived. Then the middleman gives the account info to the buyer. That's how it works, but obviously you need a reputable MM.

The Goat thread doesn't seem to get a lot of attention, so I am going to post this here.

Back in 12/22 I sold a pair of shoes on Goat and shipped them the same day. Tracking shows they were delivered on 12/27. Due to the holidays, I didn't think to check my payout status until about a week or so later. When I did, I noticed that the sale had been canceled. No email from Goat with any explanation or anything. So I emailed them asking what was up with the order and never got a response. Sent another message and here was the response:

"Thanks for reaching out to us here at GOAT!

I apologize for the delay here in responses. So sorry to hear about some issues with order #12312312312.

At this time, due to our logistical procedures and the volume of orders coming in and out of the warehouses, we are unable to guarantee that we will be able to sort orders that are shipped incorrectly. We apologize for the limitation.

It is an assumed seller's responsibility to correctly ship each order separately with the pre-paid shipping label provided for each order including the correct SKU/size, complete accessories, and shoebox.

Please see: https://goat.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004610547-How-do-I-ship-the-items-I-ve-sold-

Hopefully, our warehouse team will be able to sort out the mix-up, if not they will reach out to you in a separate email with your options."

Just a load of crap. They were not shipped incorrectly or damaged, and if they were, I should have gotten the email to offer the buyer a discount or have them shipped back to me, which I didn't. I'm not sure what more I can do since I can't actually talk to someone on the phone. Going on almost 2 months and I don't have my money or shoes. Is there anything I can do?

The Goat thread doesn't seem to get a lot of attention, so I am going to post this here.

Back in 12/22 I sold a pair of shoes on Goat and shipped them the same day. Tracking shows they were delivered on 12/27. Due to the holidays, I didn't think to check my payout status until about a week or so later. When I did, I noticed that the sale had been canceled. No email from Goat with any explanation or anything. So I emailed them asking what was up with the order and never got a response. Sent another message and here was the response:

"Thanks for reaching out to us here at GOAT!

I apologize for the delay here in responses. So sorry to hear about some issues with order #12312312312.

At this time, due to our logistical procedures and the volume of orders coming in and out of the warehouses, we are unable to guarantee that we will be able to sort orders that are shipped incorrectly. We apologize for the limitation.

It is an assumed seller's responsibility to correctly ship each order separately with the pre-paid shipping label provided for each order including the correct SKU/size, complete accessories, and shoebox.

Please see: https://goat.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004610547-How-do-I-ship-the-items-I-ve-sold-

Hopefully, our warehouse team will be able to sort out the mix-up, if not they will reach out to you in a separate email with your options."

Just a load of crap. They were not shipped incorrectly or damaged, and if they were, I should have gotten the email to offer the buyer a discount or have them shipped back to me, which I didn't. I'm not sure what more I can do since I can't actually talk to someone on the phone. Going on almost 2 months and I don't have my money or shoes. Is there anything I can do?
go public (news outlet) or report to the business bureau or threaten a lawsuit. I remember years ago where I had a dispute with the company that went on for 7 months. finally I got so mad that I told them that I would go public and would file a lawsuit. 3 days later, I received a cheque. they don't want that kind of bad publicity.

Back
Top Bottom