the thread about nothing...

Wordle 386 5/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟨⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A87AFEE3-96AA-4079-872E-C2BB676EEFB2.jpeg

It's been quite interesting learning about pants online and in stores lately while I'm currently in search new ones due to weight gain. Styles have really changed because I got most of my pants and shorts in the 2000s. I also got a few during the early part of the last decade.

It's crazy how they don't make pants baggy anymore like they did in the '90s to early 2000s as I'm learning recently. Perhaps stupid skinny jeans caused brands to stop making the baggy style.

It sucks that Levi's discontinued the Silvertab style because those were hot in the '90s. I wore mine until I gained weight that no longer enabled me to wear them.

I know they have loose styles, so that should be suitable for my preference whenever I get new pants and shorts. I expect to go with Levi's going forward.

try marathon.

I'm not riding a bike to lose weight because it's my way of getting around. I just mentioned it was ironic I gained weight while I ride a bike when it's supposed to be an activity that keeps weight down in theory.

It's been quite interesting learning about pants online and in stores lately while I'm currently in search new ones due to weight gain. Styles have really changed because I got most of my pants and shorts in the 2000s. I also got a few during the early part of the last decade.

It's crazy how they don't make pants baggy anymore like they did in the '90s to early 2000s as I'm learning recently. Perhaps stupid skinny jeans caused brands to stop making the baggy style.

It sucks that Levi's discontinued the Silvertab style because those were hot in the '90s. I wore mine until I gained weight that no longer enabled me to wear them.

I know they have loose styles, so that should be suitable for my preference whenever I get new pants and shorts. I expect to go with Levi's going forward.

I'm not riding a bike to lose weight because it's my way of getting around. I just mentioned it was ironic I gained weight while I ride a bike when it's supposed to be an activity that keeps weight down in theory.
it depends really on how much effort you do in cycling. doing a high intensity and climbs in cycling would do that. it's the same with jogging and swimming. I lost a lot of weight doing those only because my intensity was high enough to burn off calories. my routine back then was a timed 5K jog and a timed 14x50 swim.

Yea the biking won't matter as .uch as your diet.

What are you generally eating on a daily basis.

Can’t believe this guy finished this game so quickly, lol. This one pisses me off because I die so often :lol:

Yo, dude looks like a cowboy Conan 😂

He beat the game quickly but he's still not playing it right. Only way to tell if you're playing the game correctly is if you've thrown the contoller to the ground at least 5 times and squeezed the life out of it at least twice.

Was actually thinking about getting LC Pizza, but I had pizza last week. Settled for some tacos from this local joint.
Excellent choice. Tacos always hit the spot. Had some yesterday too.
Rental thank god.
Glad you're ok man. That looks like it could've ended real bad. What happened?

Back
Top Bottom