the thread about nothing...

BE461F6C-D423-4370-A52A-6F3973E53995.jpeg

I don't come in general much since I feel like I have plenty to say about sneakers and distract myself enough with that during the work day, which is when I'm usually logged on. But today I feel like saying thank you to NT and everyone here for being a part of this community and keeping it going. I got here late because I started out on ISS/SC, then hypebeast forums, and finally joined NT after years of lurking. This is now the longest and most active I've been on any sneaker/fashion forums. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you, doing business with some of you, and beefing with some of you. I'm grateful for all of it.

I didn’t give up. There’s just more than 3 possible words it could be.

Wordle stay doing that one letter used more than once and you can never get any indication unless the remaining options can not form a word.

try #2 showed you it couldnt be #6
try #3 showed you it couldnt be #5

I don't come in general much since I feel like I have plenty to say about sneakers and distract myself enough with that during the work day, which is when I'm usually logged on. But today I feel like saying thank you to NT and everyone here for being a part of this community and keeping it going. I got here late because I started out on ISS/SC, then hypebeast forums, and finally joined NT after years of lurking. This is now the longest and most active I've been on any sneaker/fashion forums. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you, doing business with some of you, and beefing with some of you. I'm grateful for all of it.

What was your SoleCollector username?

Last time I had Katz pastrami I took two bites and I was like damn usually I get excited and salivate over this much meat but I was STUFFED. Way too much meat for one sitting. They just be packin it on.

Last time I had Katz pastrami I took two bites and I was like damn usually I get excited and salivate over this much meat but I was STUFFED. Way too much meat for one sitting. They just be packin it on.
Yeah, The ratio is off. I end up pulling some out and picking at it once I’m done with the sandwich itself.

Back
Top Bottom