the thread about nothing...

Quoting my own post, a speeding Benz. Among the dead are a baby and a pregnant woman (and fetus). Smh.

Vid here. The hell was the MB thinking smh.

Goddamn man! My heart just broke watching that 💔, legit sad after watching the video. WTH was that Benz driver thinking? Hate to see & know innocent people who were just minding their own business going about their day lost their lives in this horrific accident. A baby & pregnant woman dead? May their souls rest in peace. In a way I'm glad they didn't see it coming.

Quoting my own post, a speeding Benz. Among the dead are a baby and a pregnant woman (and fetus). Smh.

Vid here. The hell was the MB thinking smh.

So many Monday morning QB’s in that damn Twitter thread. “I would have done this, I would have done that. Why aren’t people stopping?”
Like, what the hell you expect people to do? Car is engulfed in flames.

Streets are scary man. I’m always looking when I’m entering intersections. Although when the car is going that fast, you probably have no chance.

This might be an NYC problem cause of how little parking there is and how people like to really crowd the corners, but man I cant see **** looking left or right sometimes cause cars are there at corners they shoudnt be. zmaqbool zmaqbool I know you got this problem too here.

I'll never understand how Beyonce became an icon her voice and her music is trash
vbvynyk30dy61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom