the thread about nothing...

That bulldog jacket is tuff
i-img900x1200-1641051582muc3s21010200.jpg

It's all good bro. That's why I used the word "if" in my statement because I wasn't sure what you had said exactly because like I said I didn't read them posts entirely. I agree it should be 50/50 in any relationship & personally wouldn't get with a woman if she's in it to freeload & have herself a good time without contributing financially. I get where you're coming from 👍 .

Thanks a lot for understanding and somewhat agreeing with my stance on relationships.

I still can't get over how that guy on this site ignorantly implicated that I was incorporating Middle Eastern marriage customs and archaic standards with my interpretation of how a housewife is supposed to be in a relationship. He basically came up with asinine ideals that didn't fit his argument. In any culture and any era, a housewife is supposed to stay home and take care of the residency and kids since she has time by default predicated on her not having a job.

I believe anyone who hears about how irresponsible my former classmate's mom was with her going out frequently to have a good time and neglecting her kids while she didn't work will see her as an unfit parent.

50/50 in a relationship is a damn near perfect one since both agreed to be responsible with doing their parts. The only time a woman doesn't have to contribute financially in a relationship is when the man takes her out to dinner or gives her a present, and it doesn't necessarily have to be something expensive.

Anybody ever feel violated by the least suspecting person? One time in a family reunion, some relative of mine told me after I greeted her, "if I was any younger, I'd would hit on you.....I'm SERIOUS!". I awkwardly said thank you for some reason and walked away only to look back at her still staring. One of the only times I shuddered to myself. FYI she was in her 70s/80s and had oxygen tanks going.

This might be an NYC problem cause of how little parking there is and how people like to really crowd the corners, but man I cant see **** looking left or right sometimes cause cars are there at corners they shoudnt be. zmaqbool zmaqbool I know you got this problem too here.
Absolutely. In my neighborhood they made the corner spots a NO STANDING but after many complaints to the city it was reversed to legal street parking. I always go slow around these spots because the blindspots are insane & you can't see crap since all the vehicles are blocking your field of vision.

Also the road in front of my local Starbucks...it's also a NO STANDING & a driving lane but these Starbucks loyalists all day everyday park their cars there to run in & grab their lattes & coffees causing everyone to go around the parked cars :smh: backing traffic up real bad.

40 y/o driver, woman, still alive and most likely going to live. :wow:
Unbelievable :smh: . It's always the person who caused the tragedy that gets to continue sucking air on Earth & the innocent victims get sent to an early grave. 9 out of 10 times it ends in this twisted manner.
Turns out it's a 40 yr woman...and she effin survived! Last I heard, cops were at the hospital questioning her.
Hope they arrest her ASAP.

Idk how true it is but they say the reason why a lot of the drivers who cause horrific tragic accidents dont die, is because they dont have enough time to stiffen up trying to prepare for the impact. In a lot of cases the people killed can see it coming so they tense up their body to brace for impact and it ends up doing more damage than if your body isnt tense.

Dont know how true it is but make some sense i guess.

Isn’t that always how it goes. The offending driver lives and the innocent pay with their lives 😔
Always! & I hate the fact! This just happened here in NYC couple of days ago. 2 innocent young men killed by an out of control driver who blew a red light traveling at a high rate of speed :smh: .

1 was a celeb barber & the other his close friend whose hair he just finished cutting & they were walking home which is around the corner. Next thing they know a 2 ton vehicle is headed dead in their direction & they died on impact. How senseless of the maniac driver. https://www.amny.com/new-york/manha...iver-jumping-curb-inwood-crash/?comments=show
Ish boils my blood man. Every single time, the one who causes it, still left breathing.
It really is infuriating 💯. When I drive I am always on alert & try to look 4-5 car lengths ahead of me & behind me. Us folks living in these crazy populated major cities have no other choice. Way too many crazy drivers out there who will kill & act like nothing happened. Can never be too careful in L.A./NYC. I ain't trying to go out like this man, RIP to all the unfortunate victims.

Idk how true it is but they say the reason why a lot of the drivers who cause horrific tragic accidents dont die, is because they dont have enough time to stiffen up trying to prepare for the impact. In a lot of cases the people killed can see it coming so they tense up their body to brace for impact and it ends up doing more damage than if your body isnt tense.

Dont know how true it is but make some sense i guess.
Never knew this but I have to say it does make sense now why the driver causing the accident survives. We learn something new everyday.

Speaking of these horrific car wrecks I remember back in 2012 about this one- https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/dead-single-car-crash-long-island-article-1.1177440

The driver only had a driver's permit & his parents got him the Subie as a gift because he enrolled into St. John's Univerity. Man's wasn't even licensed to drive :smh: . I knew 3 of them somewhat because they used to come into the hookah lounge I used to work at back then.

They were all chill & cool kids from what I remember. All went to Richmond Hill Highschool. Ironically, the road they died on is called "Dead Man's Curve" & is notorious for single car accidents because the tight hairpin turn comes up on you so fast most people don't see it.

Dude killed 3 of his friends but got to live & be just fine :smh:...well, have fun living with that on your conscience for the rest of your life.

Anybody ever feel violated by the least suspecting person? One time in a family reunion, some relative of mine told me after I greeted her, "if I was any younger, I'd would hit on you.....I'm SERIOUS!". I awkwardly said thank you for some reason and walked away only to look back at her still staring. One of the only times I shuddered to myself. FYI she was in her 70s/80s and had oxygen tanks going.
You not trying to get that inheritance family? :nerd:

How die she look in her younger years?

Back
Top Bottom