the thread about nothing...

tell me about it. I often kick, slam cars where the drivers aren't paying attention.
Wait, what do you mean? I’m confused.

Always! & I hate the fact! This just happened here in NYC couple of days ago. 2 innocent young men killed by an out of control driver who blew a red light traveling at a high rate of speed :smh: .
That’s so sad. Innocent people going about their day and for it to end like that. The example you posted is the exact reason I take small residential street to do my long walks. I never take the busy main streets.

Wait, what do you mean? I’m confused.

That’s so sad. Innocent people going about their day and for it to end like that. The example you posted is the exact reason I take small residential street to do my long walks. I never take the busy main streets.
That's smart. Avoid all busy main streets as much as you can. Backroads almost always have less nonsense & crap going on. Oh & btw I forgot to mention the crash from 2012 I posted about...impact was so bad & full of so much kinetic energy the the Subaru literally split in half.

That's smart. Avoid all busy main streets as much as you can. Backroads almost always have less nonsense & crap going on. Oh & btw I forgot to mention the crash from 2012 I posted about...impact was so bad & full of so much kinetic energy the the Subaru literally split in half.
Thank you. My bro and little nephews decided to tag along one day. Wouldn’t you know it, as we all walked to the main avenue to cross ...there was a helicopter circling above us and an active police car chase! Thankfully I saw it coming and got the fam to hurry.

You know someone had to be ejected when a car splits like that!

Like as in physically kick & slam cars to send a message to distracted drivers? Becareful doing that man...you don't want to kick or slam the wrong car with the wrong kind of dude inside it.
yup. no, I haven't encountered anyone that brave enough to confront me yet. besides, they are afraid of escalating the situation whether if it's involving me or law enforcement. sometimes, there are drivers that I couldn't confront fast enough since they are speeding and wished that I have a rock with me. for some reason, it is one of the things that trigger me and get mad. maybe because I was traumatized that my son and I almost got hit by a speeding car on a busy intersection when he was still a baby.

Saw a bootleg sneaker store in Brooklyn yesterday. They had everything and I gotta say, I would have had to pull out my phone or a legit pear 🤪 to notice anything really off on them. Be careful out here..

Fakes used to be so easy to distinguish. I wouldn’t go as far saying they got better, more along the lines that the authentic quality has gone down. Easier to replicate.

Fakes used to be so easy to distinguish. I wouldn’t go as far saying they got better, more along the lines that the authentic quality has gone down. Easier to replicate.
it's both that the quality has gone down and the blueprints and machinery for making the shoe is now accessible to unofficial manufacturers.

Heard my boss interviewing a new driver.

He asks “can I take my truck home?”

Then my boss yells at the top of his lungs.

“Uhhh YES. It’s so F’ING crowded at the shop you don’t even have room to FART!”

Then the applicant is just like wtf… ok thanks. :rofl:

Boomer bosses are weird man.

This was nice, haha. I wonder if he would like the Mexican way of eating corn, not too spicy for him of course.
Lather some mayonnaise
Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese
Liquid butter spread
Cayenne pepper powder
1659729671380.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom