the thread about nothing...

thumb_imagefromios-19-pd0xpw-5665443503.jpg

saw this lil guy sleeping today on the way to work
Speaking of the dead, I just crossed through Costco’s parking lot to go find a car part at Advanced Auto and there is police there with a section of the lot taped off. I asked a cart boy from Costco if he knows what happened. He said a customer was loading his groceries into his car and he suffered a heart attack and fell to the floor dead. He’s been there for 2 hours and the coroner van hasn’t shown up :frown:

Aww hell naw, the killer in Stockton has now been linked to murders in Oakland and San Francisco last year. Live in the east bay near Oakland and fasholy gonna keep that pistol on me. Will be out late sometimes so gonna be real careful fr
Yeah fam, be safe and don’t be out if you don’t really have to.

Speaking of the dead, I just crossed through Costco’s parking lot to go find a car part at Advanced Auto and there is police there with a section of the lot taped off. I asked a cart boy from Costco if he knows what happened. He said a customer was loading his groceries into his car and he suffered a heart attack and fell to the floor dead. He’s been there for 2 hours and the coroner van hasn’t shown up :frown:

Yeah fam, be safe and don’t be out if you don’t really have to.
That’s really sad and will always wonder what people think about in those last few moments

Usually go for walks late at night but gonna just go earlier in the evening cuz it’s getting scary no lie

That’s really sad and will always wonder what people think about in those last few moments

Usually go for walks late at night but gonna just go earlier in the evening cuz it’s getting scary no lie

For real man, I felt awful walking back from the store knowing what happened and that his body was still laying there. Really sad.

Good idea, don’t risk it. Even through you’re armed it’s not a position you want to be in if you’re forced to use your weapon.

For real man, I felt awful walking back from the store knowing what happened and that his body was still laying there. Really sad.

Good idea, don’t risk it. Even through you’re armed it’s not a position you want to be in if you’re forced to use your weapon.
it can be a harrowing experience. til this day, I can still remember that event as clear as daylight when I was 8. I remember my folks and I going out of town for a swim and along the way, I saw a dead kid's body lying on the road, covered with newspapers. from the looks of it, it was a hit and run that probably just happened a few minutes after we got there. as our vehicle was passing thru, I saw that dead kid's outstretched hand still holding an apple.

as far as safety goes, I just try to avoid getting into situations as much as possible. although I still carry a tac-light and a piece with me.

How do y’all view these embedded twitter links that get posted on NT? Do you just open twitter separately and type in the persons @ and go from there? When I try to view them directly through NT, I get this screen. Even though I’m logged into my twitter.
39A61DD0-C9D5-45F5-B4F6-D2464A3C51BA.jpeg

How do y’all view these embedded twitter links that get posted on NT? Do you just open twitter separately and type in the persons @ and go from there? When I try to view them directly through NT, I get this screen. Even though I’m logged into my twitter.
39A61DD0-C9D5-45F5-B4F6-D2464A3C51BA.jpeg
Set the link to open using Twitter as opposed to your browser

Back
Top Bottom