the thread about nothing...

I remember watching soccer refs at my local park run for their lives during close matches because it was the crowd and players chasing after them. Dead serious 💯💯💯
Yea, seems like it's becoming a problem. Not too many ppl signing up to be refs these days either. They're pretty much by themselves in an open field or closed gym. Once the mob turns on them, it's a hospital visit for sure.

Why would anyone be willing to ref? They get paid so so so terribly if that’s what they got to deal with these days.

I reffed back in the day and never had any issues. Coaches, players, and parents were always respectful and mostly out to have a good time.

Yea, seems like it's becoming a problem. Not too many ppl signing up to be refs these days either. They're pretty much by themselves in an open field or closed gym. Once the mob turns on them, it's a hospital visit for sure.

This was 20 years ago so the ref could get an *** whooping. Today it’s a different story with guns coming out so quick. I see why dude would have to keep it on him during a game, crazy times we're living :ohwell:

Wordle 522 3/6

⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

4CF123D3-E2BD-4A5A-A103-FC37C86C9B52.jpeg

john-f-kennedy-1-cd946ca7b9ec4d0f9b3872e329815364.jpg

R.I.P JFK
RIP. I've been to the JFK Presidential Library in Boston twice & man, what an experience. They have so many of his documents, gifts from other world leaders him & his wife reveived while he was president & things to do with his presidency on display it's insane.

They even show the coverage from different news channels from the morning when he was shot. Crazy all these years that's still unsolved. I strongly believe Lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom