the thread about nothing...

Do you just do bird photos?

Where do you usually go for these shots?

Give some background info.

Enjoy seeing them.
They just randomly started popping up on my facebook feed a few months back. Im not subscribed to any groups...they just come. Mostly from pages like the audubon society and some seem to be from random people out in the world in photography groups. Alot of the picture descriptions from those talk about the lenses used to shoot as opposed to the bird. The ones from nature groups and Audubon society i like the most because they give a little brief description of the bird and where its from.

It started with just birds, then birds of prey, and now just recently ive been getting alot more pictures of all kinds of wildlife. I get frogs, lizards, snakes and bugs. The main random thing I get most pictures of that I didn't even realize I liked is flowers. I get tons and tons of flower pictures.

I think another generation just wants to see people go to the moon again. Me personally, I don’t care, but I could understand why people would want to see a feat that big. Conversely, aint **** up there. Why spend hundreds and billions of dollars just to prove a portion of the population wrong? Personally, if I did something dope and people didn’t believe me, I’d let them. It doesn’t change what happened.

Auntie Jemele you're the biggest bird on NT
1687914526986.gif

Bronson Bronson they sound good though. I wouldn’t mind hitting Arby’s up again. Maybe this weekend.

I don't mind seltzer but lately I feel like there's a variation of everyone favorite sugary drink
mixed with alcohol now. Jack/Coke got a collab, Mountain Dew got seltzer now and so on.

Fell asleep from 7-9 and now it’s 4:15 and I’m wide awake.. Hate when this happens :lol: at least I don’t have to work tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom