the thread about nothing...

Had no idea New Zealand even played baseball :lol:
af07f-16906434574013-1920.jpg
It looks like they didn’t know either

Anyway Stephen A needs sport to come back ASAP
On his platforms talking about celebrities and ****

Think im leaning towards Spence tonight with a decision victory. With my luck I’d be wrong and he’d get finished in less than 9 rounds though.
Right on queue. Like both fighters and I hope others follow suit and stop procrastinating on fighting each other. A loss is not the end of your career.

I except Spence to continue to be good and make money and Crawford to stack up wins.

In defence of my Kiwi brothers it’s a tiny country and baseball is nowhere near the most popular sport.

And there’s this without even playing with their best team:

1690721620151.jpeg

they must have alotta white people there to make sure they knew who wiped their *** wit the USA :lol:

In defence of my Kiwi brothers it’s a tiny country and baseball is nowhere near the most popular sport.

And there’s this without even playing with their best team:

1690721620151.jpeg
Was at this game at Fedex....it was as one sided as the score suggest

Wait...we play Rugby?😂 Touche
200-1.gif

The World Cup is in France in September.

The USA have qualified for the last 6 (and then gone 3-22) but this time failed to qualify even with an expanded pool stage.

It is a slightly odd sport in that there are 10 or so good teams who can challenge each other then it drops off really quickly and you get some big scores.

The World Cup is in France in September.

The USA have qualified for the last 6 (and then gone 3-22) but this time failed to qualify even with an expanded pool stage.

It is a slightly odd sport in that there are 10 or so good teams who can challenge each other then it drops off really quickly and you get some big scores.
NM. When you said world cup, I thought you meant soccer. I never seen a rugby game before. Who are the top dogs in the world?

Back
Top Bottom