the thread about nothing...

One of my suppliers always puts a little chocolate bar in the delivery. Really smart marketing really - it’s the first box to get opened and sorted and everyone looks out for their name on the package.

Strangely by the time it gets to me it’s not always there!

FiBOFmMWIAIgmEI.jpg

Last edited:
I did cardio after lifting weights
That was a horrible idea 😂😂😂😂
Now I’m in the dry sauna trying to get that cardio sweat out instead of finishing it
I did a little bit of cardio though so that counts for something
my routine back in my YMCA days was, 3-4 times a week for 3 hours on each visit. start of lap swimming for 45mins to an hour. then go to the gym starting off with a threadmill for 10-15 mins then do the remaining 45 mins doing weights. finishing off the remaining 1 hour for basketball. call me crazy but that was real good. I'd be lucky to finish an hour nowadays.

my routine back in my YMCA days was, 3-4 times a week for 3 hours on each visit. start of lap swimming for 45mins to an hour. then go to the gym starting off with a threadmill for 10-15 mins then do the remaining 45 mins doing weights. finishing off the remaining 1 hour for basketball. call me crazy but that was real good. I'd be lucky to finish an hour nowadays.
Did lifting for a solid hour
15 min of core work
The last 15 was cardio got on the stairmaster for a bit wasn’t up to it 😂😂😂😂

But I’m not lifting tomorrow so I’ll just do that for 30 minutes tomorrow in between the days I lift
Which is M,W,F with cardio in between those days
And super light weekend day like a bike ride or some ****

If KFC had Chick-Fil-A level service, or at least one employee per location that could do literally anything competently, they would be no contest leaders in the fast food fried chicken market.
It feels like KFC was on top at one point and then around the early 2000s, Popeye's just rolled on by them. I want to say everyone used to say Popeye's was too expensive.

It feels like KFC was on top at one point and then around the early 2000s, Popeye's just rolled on by them. I want to say everyone used to say Popeye's was too expensive.

It was after that “Super size Me” movie. Folks started going the healthier route and KFC was feeling the heat. It was to the point where they advertised themselves as KFC meaning “Kitchen Fresh Chicken”. I thought it was so odd 😂

Last edited:
It was after that “Super size Me” movie. Folks started going the healthier route and KFC was feeling the heat. It was to the point where they advertised themselves as KFC meaning “Kitchen Fresh Chicken”. I thought it was so odd 😂

Feels like fast food in general has declined drastically in quality and consistency over the last several years, and how they treat their employees likely has a huge impact on the quality of employee and the end product. When they get it right, some original recipe KFC is bangin, but it seems more rare. I don't even try much anymore, but if I'm craving it, it seems like I pull up and they say "we're out of original recipe" or "it's going to be a 15 minute wait" or literally nobody even answers at the drive thru. The result is that I go to these places less and less, which is a better end result for me, but it's a shame.

Back
Top Bottom