the thread about nothing...

n80gfvyitpnb1.jpg

Gotta report to jury duty today :nthat:
I don't understand why people act like jury duty is so terrible. Its a paid day off work, or at least it should be, 9 time out of 10 you're not going to get selected and it a free lunch. If you do get selected, now you got a story to tell.

Imagine wasting a full workday of productivity, let alone full, pay to go sit around in the courthouse waiting for a free handout .

Imagine wasting a full workday of productivity, let alone full, pay to go sit around in the courthouse waiting for a free handout .
That would suck if you're not getting PTO for it and you already barely making it. Good thing thats not the case for me. I guess I'm just lucky like that. :lol:

Idk about yall but my ultimate goal at work is to get paid to do nothing so I get **** done. Looking busy is a skill.

I don't understand why people act like jury duty is so terrible. Its a paid day off work, or at least it should be, 9 time out of 10 you're not going to get selected and it a free lunch. If you do get selected, now you got a story to tell.
This. Not a biggie either way for me.
Had a boss that encouraged us to attend. Apparently, he had a memorable experience sitting as a juror on a high profile case. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom