the thread about nothing...

EVERY *profanity* thing is on the interwebz. 😂

Honestly it’s incredible sometimes.

Recently I did some work on my car and there were multiple videos of people showing how to do exactly what I needed.

You can search “how to change the lower bearing on a 2012 xyz mower” and sure enough there’s some retired guy showing you how to do it.

And then there’s the rest of it which doesn’t really have any value at all.

Honestly it’s incredible sometimes.

Recently I did some work on my car and there were multiple videos of people showing how to do exactly what I needed.

You can search “how to change the lower bearing on a 2012 xyz mower” and sure enough there’s some retired guy showing you how to do it.

And then there’s the rest of it which doesn’t really have any value at all.

it makes me feel incredibly inept sometimes though lol. like i can watch a whole video of something am able to slow it down rewind etc and i still can’t figure it out in person when i try to do it. i really need someone in there in person to just do it and show me hands on. amazes me that people can just watch videos and figure it out. this the problem with education my brain is so linear struggles mightily with this sort of just do it type stuff

Bro I honestly don’t know the next time I’m going to go to the theaters for a superhero flick, like that new Aquaman looks terrible, the Marvels has to be terrible.

Why does every one of these now act like they’re throwing every color in the rainbow at you like it’s watching a movie through a kaleidoscope.

I went to see Da Marvels the other day. For $5 plus the theater is only a couple of min away from the crib too.

I watched Marvels. I enjoyed. Seems like nowadays people so eager from social media extremism to label stuff woke they can’t just sit back and enjoy a movie at a superficial level. Blow some things up, have a few fights, etc.

Like this movie was so much better than 90% of the superhero movies from the pre Dark Knight pre Avengers era

No way it’s better than Iron Man (2008) if we’re talking pre-Dark Knight, which came out two months after.

And I doubt it’s better than the MCU pre-Avengers, you’re saying essentially it’s better than the first Captain America too? I’m also high on the first Thor.

I watched Marvels. I enjoyed. Seems like nowadays people so eager from social media extremism to label stuff woke they can’t just sit back and enjoy a movie at a superficial level. Blow some things up, have a few fights, etc.

Like this movie was so much better than 90% of the superhero movies from the pre Dark Knight pre Avengers era
The term woke has ruined a bunch of communities man’s also showed how dumb people are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For example when the rumor that GTA6 had a woman protagonist that so happen to be a mother (mind you they didn’t say she was a single mom) folks lost their **** straight negating the fact they folks had no issue playing as a single dad in God Of War :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That’s why when that term is thrown out I’m not even interested in what they got to say

IMG_5670.jpg.jpeg

it makes me feel incredibly inept sometimes though lol. like i can watch a whole video of something am able to slow it down rewind etc and i still can’t figure it out in person when i try to do it. i really need someone in there in person to just do it and show me hands on. amazes me that people can just watch videos and figure it out. this the problem with education my brain is so linear struggles mightily with this sort of just do it type stuff
Brother!

Back
Top Bottom