the thread about nothing...

Took a PTO day today. Went to the mall and a couple of other spots with the intent of supplementing some Xmas and birthday gifts I have coming soon.

God damn, does retail shopping suck or what? Employees are almost exclusively morons or children with no desire to be working and prices and selection are horrendous. Went with the intent to grab a few things for myself and others, ready to spend, and I couldn't give money away. Only exception was the LEGO store. They are doing something right with hiring, training, display, and stocking.

Spent 30 minutes in a JD Sports trying to buy a pair of shoes and gave up. They had more employees than customers and couldn't get my money when I handed them the shoe and asked them for a size.

Also, the quality of clothing in retail stores is 99.9% garbage, even brands that I like and usually enjoy. Everything is paper thin cotton or plastic/polyester that are seemingly just temporary holding for Marshall's/TJ Maxx/Ross/Nordstrom Rack. Maybe I'm just spoiled with the better Nike stuff, Filson, Parra, Naked and Famous, and the higher quality stuff I've been in over the last few years. Rant over.

Do you have a filson outlet near you?

I get tees from there, most them are made in 🇺🇸 and good quality for like 20 bucks.

Do you have a filson outlet near you?

I get tees from there, most them are made in 🇺🇸 and good quality for like 20 bucks.

Only one I know about is near Minneapolis, which is like a 9 hour drive, so no. They've had some good deals lately though, and I pick a lot up second hand and through Sierra or on sales on other websites. If I was near an outlet, my entire closet might be Filson.

Just found out that Zoey Deschanel was the blonde girl in Elf. Didn’t know her career started that early
I'll typically watch elf a couple of times during the holiday season. I didn't realize this until a few years back. Looks MAD different with blond hair...but them eyes will give her away every time.

Only one I know about is near Minneapolis, which is like a 9 hour drive, so no. They've had some good deals lately though, and I pick a lot up second hand and through Sierra or on sales on other websites. If I was near an outlet, my entire closet might be Filson.

That’s the store I was actually talking about. :lol:

a-empiricalxdoritos-keyvisual-credit-pepsico-design-657878ea9a0b5.jpg

what.gif

Back
Top Bottom