the thread about nothing...

the article is talking about people not eating places if they don't read the menu before hand which is normal, also gen z is 24-34?

caring about the cost of a meal? you know your parents weren't letting you order apps and drinks growing up. :lol:

overall I think they are just relying on the word "anxiety" to be funny but most it is normal behavior.

*Juiceman voice* Tamale Seeasoon AYE!! *Juiceman voice*

IMG_8274.jpeg

We all know exactly why the FCC pulled that $900 million, too. And it just goes to show how much the Government cares about people. They're "punishing" Musk, but really the ones they're actually punishing, is the people who would have now had high speed internet, the American people in those rural areas. That's how much the Government cares about those people.

The current administration is openly going after Elon over politically reasons giving more meat to the trump base smh

This the thread about nothing so I felt the need to share recently let's say I have everything in life taken care of finically provided and now have to deal with what to do with my life. Let's just say my house is paid for my insurance paid for my health is paid for what do you do with your life. Im lost and I've been drinking every night since I've had the news cause I legit don't know what to do with myself. Um
Basically asking my Niketalk members to give me ideas of what they would do in mh situation also im 27. Im also smashed cause this is the only time I can express myself. Thank you guys for those who have read I just want some ideas or help.

This the thread about nothing so I felt the need to share recently let's say I have everything in life taken care of finically provided and now have to deal with what to do with my life. Let's just say my house is paid for my insurance paid for my health is paid for what do you do with your life. Im lost and I've been drinking every night since I've had the news cause I legit don't know what to do with myself. Um
Basically asking my Niketalk members to give me ideas of what they would do in mh situation also im 27. Im also smashed cause this is the only time I can express myself. Thank you guys for those who have read I just want some ideas or help.
Find an interest/hobby that will challenge you mentally...keep the brain moving. It can challenge you in other ways too, but make sure it keeps your brain sharp.

Volunteer your time. Sounds like you got a lot of it...go help others from time to time. Plenty of organizations would be happy to use your assistance. You could take your time, do some research and find one that brings you more joy than just some random thing.

Enjoy life. Don't feel guilty. But do make an effort to find a purpose.

How can I be down? If it was a death in the family, my condolences. If it was anything else, let me know wassup.

What do you want to do? No matter how ridiculous of far-fetched it sounds, do that.

You’re lucky to be able to tackle this problem so early in life, even though that’s no guarantee you’ll figure it out. Our society gives us multiple paths and tasks that make life Good, but usually, upon completing them, there is an emptiness. Don’t be discouraged. This is the disorienting feeling of freedom.
Find a thing that you love and do it every day. Find labor— not donation— that is meaningful to you, and if you can, figure out how to interact with young people in positive ways.
I don’t think I could have done that at 27, even had I had the ability. It took me a long time. But the end result of figuring those things out is a peace and solidity I cannot describe in words. Lastly, I would say the challenge and joy of raising children is one of the great catalysts of my life. That’s not a reason to have children, but if you are able, having children is one of the richest experiences a human can have.
Luck and strength to you. Enjoy this life!

When I accidentally post something to my Snap Story and don’t realize until 12 hours later 🙇

Back
Top Bottom