the thread about nothing...

Amazon scammed me for $400 🤦🏾‍♂️ now I gotta go through a dispute process with my cc company. Bought my mom a blink doorbell and camera system for her apartment, for whatever reason we couldn't get it synced up with her wifi after two days of trying we just called out vivnt had them set her up and returned the Amazon based system. We chose ups pick up as I figured it would be better to be able to track the package. They got it back 12/22. I figured it'd take about 2-3 weeks I chat with them confirm receipt they say refund will process by 1/26 well beyond 30 days but with holidays I'm like alright. I call yesterday after work instead of chatbot, they give me some bs script about not returning the original item and it was not returned by 2/1 they will not be able to issue refund, foreign lady won't even let me speak she just keeps repeating it over and over I try to ask for a supervisor and she just hangs up. This is wild... MasterCard better look out for me or I'ma be the most Karen'ing naysayer 🤬
man i got scammed by amazon after trying to scam them
i bought some apple max headphones as gifts, a week later i saw that they were cheaper somewhere else, so i bought them elsewhere and returned to amazon, amazon said oh these don't match the serial numbers of the products u purchased, so they didn't send me back the items they said they "discarded" them which to me means an employee took them :lol:
so i not only bought a buncha headphones for a few thousand, i bought more for a couple thousand to return and create a savings, but lost those to amazon as well
never shopped on there again and never will

69582653_10156311558646697_6769694737189306368_n.png

How much do you guys think Twitter pays for engagement because it’s hella threads that says the dumbest **** (and I avoid them at all cost)

Also is the black/hip hop community complaining about the Grammys going to be a annual thing
Because in one breath it’s doesn’t matter to the artist until they get that nomination of invite

Idk how many sippy cups Jay Z makes of them
That invite is already in the mail and they probably will be sitting in the same arrangement they were in the year

Back
Top Bottom