the thread about nothing...

FphfWtcWAAQTRHp.jpg:large

Hate how tweets only embed well when on an iPhone text, where articles look like a clickbait virus

IMG_3169.jpeg

Then why not go to Whataburger? 👀 Were you deadset on 5 Guys?
Kinda like I said above they just moved one close to the chipotle I go to and it’s been a while since I had them so I wanted to give it a shot
I don’t remember it being that expensive back in 2013 because if it was a would have passed on it then as well
And I didn’t want any Whataburger the only reason they were brought up was to point out the example of price difference

Companies really do work against their employees more than you think.

TL : DR - my fiancé had insurance for 1/1 thru 1/30 but they charged me for 3 pay periods (really 4 because one was double) and they don’t want to refund me for the last 2 that were in February and won’t explain why.

12-1-2023 - my fiancé was set to lose her insurance coverage 12-31-2023 so I tried to be proactive and have it setup where she gets coverage 1/1. Company says we can’t and have to wait til after she actually loses it to add her.

1.1.2024 - my fiance lost her insurance coverage 12.31 and I have her added successfully. My first paycheck is 1/5 so it’s too soon for them to charge me for her insurance and they only charge me for my own. They charge me the 2024 rate since the payday is in the new year.

1/19 paycheck and they charge me DOUBLE what they would normally charge for her coverage since it was too early the previous paycheck. Cool. That means I’m paid up for January.

1/28 my partner gets a new job and her insurance starts that day, so I submit info to have her removed.

1/30 she is removed from my insurance, so no more benefits deductions should be made going forward.

2/2 paycheck, they deduct for her insurance again

2/14 I can see my 2/16 paycheck, and they deduct for her insurance AGAIN. Like WHAT?!?!? It stopped 1/30, why am I still being charged?

I email them that day about it and was told a few hours later that they billed me correctly and no changes would be made and no refund. HOW?

I reply and submit and show that I’ve basically paid up for 2 months worth of insurance coverage when she only had it for a month. I can’t even get a response back. They just closed it out without further explanation.

This is why I don’t care when people scam these large companies. They won’t even make right simple things with their own employees and screw them any chance they get.

Out of $400+ for NO reason other than they don’t care to really check.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom