the thread about nothing...

Naaaaaah, eeeeefffff thaaaaaat.
In THAT situation, keep your hands off my kid or anyone else's kid. Grab your own kid.

disagree. kids get too much leeway these days. the level of violent response was way over the top. the man barely did anything it was a tense situation and he grabbed the aggressor kid. and let go almost immediately.

id file an assault charge. that kid was swinging on my kid. his father then violently attacks me.

people in here being unrealistic. if you see your kid getting attacked your going to have an immediate response. the man shouldn’t of done that but it’s not something that unexpected i’ve seen it happen some adult always steps in. being violently attacked afterwards by another adult…that i haven’t seen.

I would have applied for the hell of it, had I known you had to apply by March 18th and be a resident of the UK |l

screenshot 3.png
Sara Jay is KRS-One dropping an album in 2024, just doing it for the love of the game

yeah that’s messed up can’t just tackle someone like that full speed that’s an easy assault charge. the guy just grabbed the kid a little doesn’t warrant getting laid out like that
Yes it does. Keep your hands to yourself. Definitely keep them off other people's kids.

Back
Top Bottom