the thread about nothing...

Like that..
Had me like this the whole time
1711101542439.png

Anyone ever have this happen to you? Stopped off to pump gas this morning. Paid for it, took the hose off the handle, suddenly gas started squirting everywhere. Of course, it got all over my quarter panel before it finally stopped. Luckily, I had a bottle of water as I always drink one on my way to work. Washed off the area that got gas on it. F’n pissed me off. What a way to start your day.

Anyone ever have this happen to you? Stopped off to pump gas this morning. Paid for it, took the hose off the handle, suddenly gas started squirting everywhere. Of course, it got all over my quarter panel before it finally stopped. Luckily, I had a bottle of water as I always drink one on my way to work. Washed off the area that got gas on it. F’n pissed me off. What a way to start your day.
I had that happen once and ended up covered in gas. Drove home with the windows open. Luckily, this was back in the 20th century, when I didn't feel like Sonic losing all his rings when I fill up.

May the rest of your day make up for it! But a lottery ticket! Universe owes you!

I had that happen once and ended up covered in gas. Drove home with the windows open. Luckily, this was back in the 20th century, when I didn't feel like Sonic losing all his rings when I fill up.

May the rest of your day make up for it! But a lottery ticket! Universe owes you!

Thanks man! I should. Haven’t bought one in quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom