the thread about nothing...

How is it that some brands like LRG "get old " despite still making good clothes, but brands like Polo withstand?

I've never seen or heard anyone ask for an explanation of what the difference is between LRG and Polo. If anyone cares to explain, please also explain the difference between mall-store moto jeans and Levi Strauss.

IMG_6515.jpeg

Listen buddy

Seth Meyers seems like he’s writhing on stage and might pull a reverse Joaquin Phoenix

You've never had to do hair in the morning before school I guess.
Absolutely not. Like a little girl's hair? Or like my own hair? I wear a hat 90% of the time, and for formal events like a wedding or a job interview, my hair is short enough to not mess with. My son's hair, all I've ever done is spike it when I've taken him to something fancy, which is like never.

Absolutely not. Like a little girl's hair? Or like my own hair? I wear a hat 90% of the time, and for formal events like a wedding or a job interview, my hair is short enough to not mess with. My son's hair, all I've ever done is spike it when I've taken him to something fancy, which is like never.

Yeah, for a while my wife was working early in the morning so I had to do the final getting ready for school stuff - my skills are pretty well limited to a pony tail though.

Back
Top Bottom